Reviews for Shatter
Rosebud chapter 1 . 10/7/2003
Beautiful! I particuarily enjoyed these lines:"He is clad in a pale uniform and a frozen visage, terrifying and innocent in the same instant." Very powerful! Another wonderous masterpiece.

Only thing is, I can't say I ever saw Sojiro's eyes as dull...I imagined they shone with a deep, underlying lying burning desire to regret and maybe feel the despair that he didn't, couldn't show, or maybe even know he had... until post-mental breakdown that is...but the way you put it makes me see your way as well.

Anyways! I'd love to see you do a Sano-Megumi fic...maybe a Sojiro-the-Wanderer fic?...or even, the horribly over done, Kenshin and kaoru fic... which you could put a twist on...or make it a character study...there are more ideas, but they'll have to wait until you've read or know a little about the Revenge(Jinchuu) arc! Anyway, I'm rambling...thanks for listening to my oddball suggestions and congratulations on another good fic!
Eniar chapter 1 . 10/5/2003
yehey i'm online! _ Wah! It's deep! I like it! I like the part when you were comparing their eyes...how different they are to each other! Oh! and this part when he said that 'kenshin was a soft person probably in love or something *pathetic* like that' I laughed because it was so much like Soujiro! Soujiro's character here is so cold and you got it-bull's eye! Now, that you have a follow-up on the first fic...I'm obliging YOU to write the third part! _-
souken chapter 1 . 8/31/2003
I really like your story! It's great!

I'm trying to collect stories for a Soujirou fanfiction archive, and I was wondering if you would like to post your story there? The url for the site is /setasoujirou.

Let me know what you think.
teh tarik chapter 1 . 8/29/2003
I tell you, my friend, that it was superbly written. It was very good. I like your writing style a lot. Please do write more on Soujiro. You're good.
Miyuu chapter 1 . 8/24/2003
I would have to say that, that was pretty deep. i like it alot. your a good writer, keep it up!

~Miyuu Tetsumi