Reviews for The Cycle of Ages: A Chosen One
You my friend, are incredible! I have always looked for a fic like this and can't believe that I've only just found this one. Thank you so much!
Teamrandom21 chapter 1 . 8/28
awesome story
Archaon chapter 40 . 8/27
I doesn't matter you finished this 6 years ago. It's still one the best Tails stories on the web and I've found myself coming back to read it multiple times.

I'd love to see a NWO updated to match this one (or even a fresh Sonic story), but I understand you've branched to other fandoms (Psi effect also seems awsome). Still, I'll keep an eye out in case you do return.

Great job out there!
reality deviant chapter 40 . 12/29/2014
not a fan of this fandom. but this fic is awesome.
Guest chapter 8 . 5/15/2014
love it
Supersaiyaninfinitygohan chapter 40 . 2/9/2014
Well I can say one thing for sure, this story was beyond amazing. For a long time I haven't really been into Sonic stuff, but you sir, you have piqued my interest. The vast array of different characters, ideas and themes juggled in this story are astounding to say the least and you have earned my utmost respect as a writer.
This could have merely been another story about Tails coming of age and doing the discovery thing with his brethren and whatnot, but this was much better. Much grander.

That said, I will admit there are some things that I find may have lowered the stories qualities and I say this with only respect as I understand people have different views and that no story can ever be perfect for everyone.

Firstly: Tails is overpowered. I want to say this outright because it just felt like at a point he could tank a missile and simply not give a damn. I suppose this problem isn't so much his actual power as much as it felt like one chapter he was on par with what I could see canon Tails do and the next he was lifting trucks like ping-pong balls.

Secondly: The use of guns. This seems to be a common trend in more and more action-based Sonic stories, but for the life of me, I just can't see Mobians using M16s and C4. Lazers and unnamed explosives sure, but modern weaponry just makes it feel a tad goofy in my opinion.

Lastly: I feel like the story revolved around Tails too much in the later parts. I understand that this is a story about him, but it felt like every five minutes we were reminded of how great he is and while he is my favorite in the Sonic universe, I just feel like the maybe there could have been mentions of other characters keeping everything together, like it was in the beginning.

All this said, it has been an amazing journey so far and I'm certain it will only get better when I read the sequel. Thanks for the amazing read!
Sayiri the Fox chapter 17 . 6/17/2013
Tails is so cool.
loveantauri chapter 7 . 2/23/2013
I love this!
Synobis chapter 2 . 12/17/2011
It's been a while since you have done anything new with your cycle of ages series. I hope you have not abandoned it. It's my favorite fan-fiction... must have read and re-read it at least 6 or 7 times, not including the COA bible, NWO, or the original fiction. I used to have a copy saved, but it was lost unfortunately. I don't know if you have gotten many recent reviews, but you should post something up so it gets some attention. Anyway, I am a great admirer of your work... you bring novel level authorship to whatever fictions you write. Even your PPG fictions where awesome. Hope you are continuing to write... and get some inspiration to re-write COA as you originally planned.
DaddlerTheDalek chapter 40 . 11/6/2011
This Story was EPIC!

Tails was really Badass in this FanFiction! :)
icelego chapter 23 . 11/3/2011
ahh, the HMS, the boat Charles Darwin used to travel his way to the Galapagos islands, nice
Largeham-sama chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
A bit hard to get into for someone outside the fandom such as myself, but an epic endeavour in worldbuilding nonetheless.
Kydus the Hedge chapter 40 . 4/17/2010
Astounding... This has to be the single best piece of Sonic fanfiction there is. It's a fan-NOVEL, and a grand one at that. I really hope you're reload of NWO. Hopefully I'll be able to wait until you finish it if you are making one, but I don't know how long I'll be able to hold out XD
J-Brown chapter 40 . 1/10/2010
Great. Just freaking amazing. The end carried far better than the original's.

Will there be a reload of New World Order, or can we eventually hope to see a third story after Miles' last words to destroy Merlin?
Dev the dog chapter 28 . 12/30/2009
Yet another good chapter. Now I'm just loving your story, its something to epic.