Reviews for Free Will
Guest chapter 36 . 11/5/2013
This is my FAVORITE story ever. This is what happened in the end, this is what happened after Season 2, and only this. Thank you for restoring my headcanon and fixing everything.
Mel P chapter 2 . 8/9/2012
Very brusque, but fits Jack and Sloane's characters very well, great start
IDrinkWater1994 chapter 9 . 7/4/2012
Jackfan, I have been reading for fics for a while now. I've started on page seven of the Jack/Irina Romance sections and I've slowly made my way up. I thought it was time to post a review to let you know that years later, I'm still reading. I'm actually currently on S3 of Alias and I'm MOSTLY spoiler free, but not exaclty haha. I love your stories though. You have great work here, and I'm looking forward to finishing this. I'm such a sucker for Jack and Irina. From what I've seen so far, I've just fallen in love with the tragedy of their relationship. The fact that Irina's actress only shows up occasionally is increadibly daunting, makes me want to stop watching. But I'll keep trucking along and FF will keep me from killing the box set lol. Thanks to FF I'm a firm believer in a happy spy family, even though that never really happens. I just think of the episode in season two were Jack and Irina and Sydney go all badass spyfamily mission, and that keeps me going. Oh hey, I'm rambling now, SORRY. lol. Going to keep on reading now :)
Quirk-of-Fate chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
This is a wonderful story. I've reread it over and over, and I'm still not bored of it. The idea of Jack betraying everyone and working for the bad guys in order to protect his daughter is a really intriguing one. I always found Spy Daddy's plot lines most interesting when he had some sort of secret agenda and it was unclear which side he was on (though it was pretty obvious in the end since he does everything for his daughter). More EvilButGood Jack stories, please!
Mizzykitty chapter 36 . 4/12/2008
This was so amazing! I kind of wish this happened instead of what really happened! You're awesome, and thank you so much for this!
prissygirl chapter 36 . 5/26/2006
This story is so incredibly good. After watching the finale I just HAD to read this story again. Too bad things hadn't happened your way.
T chapter 6 . 9/9/2005
NO WAY COULD MARSHALL GET ALL THE CIA'S DATA DOWN TO JUST ONE GIG! I HAVE OVER 100 GIGS OF DATA ON MY HARD DRIVES!
Opapea chapter 36 . 10/9/2003
I loved that! That was so good! I could gush for a while, but it's kinda late...oh, whatever! Awesome, excellent, intelligent (not something you see often for fanfic)...I loved it! Great job!

OK, I'll stop now. ;vD

-Bethanie
Kim The Manipaltive Little Mo chapter 36 . 10/1/2003
Awesome, awesome fic!
sallene chapter 36 . 9/29/2003
Yay! I just love the ending. hehehe

This was an amazing fic. I hope you're patting yourself on the back BIG TIME!
Christine chapter 36 . 9/29/2003
Just Awesome!
Zephyr chapter 36 . 9/28/2003
Hurray for happy endings! Thanks for the great story, Jackfan. The suspense was killing me, but now I wish it wasn't over so soon. Oh well, I have an actual episode yet to look forward tonight. That should console me. I'm looking forward to your next Jack fic!
daria chapter 36 . 9/28/2003
you planned the timing didn't you? so that this story would be done by the season premiere? hahaha...

i love your every day updates and your stories...they make me happy!

until next time...

nice.
Christine chapter 35 . 9/28/2003
this is the best alias story I've read in a very long time.
serenitysea chapter 33 . 9/25/2003
Excellent story! Loved Jack, loved Irina-you've written them well. Keep up the great work!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »