Reviews for Truth
angelsflame265 chapter 24 . 4/23/2006
I actully hate to review this story right now because you have a very amusing amount of reviews at the moment. Eleventy-one!

Well, for the review part, I loved this story. I had never thought that there would be a problem with Goldilocks and Faramir getting married, because their fathers would be friends. But there would be a problem because of their social status. It was a very good plot and very well writtin. Good job _
SilverMoonLady chapter 24 . 11/7/2003
Lovely.. *sigh* I love happy endings... just as much as I enjoy the angsty middles :D
Hai chapter 24 . 10/19/2003
Pity that the story is over and all. Oh, well it was a wonderful ending! Goldi certainly took her letters being kept from her with good grace! I would have been a bit put out. Hobbits are so wonderful! Thank you for another grand story! Looking forward to anymore of your writings!
Clever Hobbit chapter 24 . 10/19/2003
The end? Finite? No more? Drat. This was my favorite part:

To the happy couple!’ Faramir and Goldi, of course… drink to the hope of their future happiness… No need to drink to Frodo’s. He’s already filled with joy…

Ferdi is so perceptive, even if he does seem a bit daft at times. (NOT mad- daft. Ferdi's not mad...)
Aemilia Rose chapter 24 . 10/19/2003
Yay! I loved that last little bit when you get into Ferdi's thoughts at the end there. A great ending. Although, again, it is sad to see such a great story end. Ah well. You have many more coming I believe. :0)

Thank you for the great read! I can't wait for more of your stories!
Xena chapter 24 . 10/18/2003
This was such a nice note to end this story on, everything's all wrapped up with a little bow on top, so to speak. I loved the description of the arrival of the Gamgees, such a happy lot they are! It still intrigues me so much that Merry-lad and Pippin-lad seem to be about as close as Merry and Pippin are. I'm still so happy that Farry and Goldi have been given a chance, especially knowing how things go between the two. I liked how this chapter coincided with "Merlin," and how there was the extra bit about the wedding of Frodo, though Pippin thought it was Farry and Goldi! I'm with Ferdi, I love weddings too. It ended perfectly with Ferdi's thoughts, I loved that part. Oh, how I've loved this story, but I'm looking forward to Freddy's story, and Farry and Goldi's wedding, and "Shire," whenever it comes around, and any other story to come! Thank you for this wonderful story!
Xena chapter 23 . 10/16/2003
*dabs at eyes* Oh, that was so sweet and beautiful, I loved the entire chapter! For some reason, the lark singing was a great addition to me, I enjoyed that. It sounds like they had such a lovely picnic, and the whole gathering of the wild flowers was great. It's so nice that they got to enjoy a picnic after how bad the past few days had been. What really touched me was Rosie taking Farry's letters to Goldi, it made tears come to my eyes, I was so happy! I've been looking forward to the moment when Goldi and Farry find out that they have their parents' blessing. I know I wouldn't be able to sleep, were I in Goldi's position. Such lovely writing in this chapter, it stuck out to me more for some reason or another. Wonderful, I'm looking forward to the conclusion, although it saddens me.. :P
Aemilia Rose chapter 23 . 10/16/2003
I would doubt Goldi would get to sleep for a very long while! This is so cute! Hairy Farry and Mouldy Goldi can be together at last! *sighs at hobbity romantic cuteness of it all*

Clever Hobbit chapter 23 . 10/16/2003
Oh! The beginning of the romance bit between Farry and Goldi. Are they going to read the letters?

::sighs:: Wish I could have tea like that, in a backyard... with no cars or roads... and flowers... That's it. When I get older, I'm going to move to northern NH! Or maybe New Zealand... Oh, the possibilities...
Mal3m chapter 22 . 10/15/2003
Aww! What a perfectly lovely chapter. Farry and Goldi were so cute together, of course. Can't wait for further interaction...

Madeleine
Clever Hobbit chapter 22 . 10/15/2003
Ferdi was great in this chapter! I love his manner of teasing. No gift of sight for this one? Oh well. I will still await it, however long it takes. Yes, my parents are intersting, to say in the least.
Hai chapter 22 . 10/14/2003
I guess you would get use to finding everything if you became blind. Ferdi seems to have taken it all in stride, though. Looking forward to finding out how Faramir and Goldilocks relationship develops! Looking forward to more, thank you!
Xena chapter 22 . 10/14/2003
Goodness, Ferdi told you eight? Why, just yesterday, he was telling me it was nine! Actually, maybe it was ten.. Oh, this chapter made me say "aw!" I was eagerly anticipating when Goldi and Farry could "hang out" again! I really liked how Ferdi came to get Goldi, and the formality of it all. It amazes me how well Ferdi gets along, I've done what Goldi did, and I find I'm clumsy too. I'm so excited that Goldi gets to go with Farry and his family on a picnic, and their little names for each other are still so cute! Wonderful chapter, it made me smile. :P
Aemilia Rose chapter 22 . 10/14/2003
Yay! Goldi and Farry off on a picnic! Perfect setting for romance don't you think? :0)

Woohoo!

Aemilia Rose chapter 21 . 10/12/2003
*sniff* That part at the end nearly made me cry. (Well, except for the part where Ferdi talks about how he stuffed the mud down the back of her bodice. *giggle*) Poor Ferdi.

Hehe. Yes, Pippin is always finding a way to make people talk. :0)