Reviews for Season 6 How I Imagine
Forensic Girl554 chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
Really good

Keep going :)
Ali chapter 9 . 9/3/2006
Please update this story. You haven't done so for at least 2 years. Please e-mail me back and tell me why. Please e-mail me back as soon as possible.

JTBJAB chapter 9 . 9/4/2004
Very cool! Update please!
Author chapter 9 . 3/6/2004
Hey sorry but I don't have any internet connection from now... And it's really hard to update in a situation like this... I'm writing from my school now... I don't know what will be, but right now you have to wait... Sorry
MrsTomBrady12 chapter 9 . 2/23/2004
UPDATE? pretty please?
aussielassy chapter 1 . 1/23/2004
hey man...i got one statement for ya! ADD THE NEXT CHAPTER! OK?
syd chapter 9 . 11/17/2003
sorry guys i'm so busy you have to wait more but i'm trying to be fast
Maria14 chapter 9 . 11/16/2003
whens the update?
BroadwayDiva chapter 9 . 10/26/2003
Awesome chapter! It was so romantic at the end where Syd is showing Owen her ultrasoud pictures! Please continue!:-)

Tink chapter 9 . 10/21/2003
About time your wrote a new chapter girl! I have to say this chapter was one of my favs. I had to laugh out loud several times. You had several great ideas happen in this chapter-

1. Jim coming to Syd's ultrasound. I would have never thought of something like this- PERFECT!

2. Like the convo with Syd and David. I always liked him for some reason...just not when he messed around with Syd.

Can't wait for the next chapter. Lots of
Syd chapter 8 . 10/1/2003

u guys complicate things... owen's retainer had lost a CLIENT of the office... retainer is like assistant or employee i don't really know how to explain it cuz it's an ENGLISH word, if you know what i mean... ;)

the sentence "you didn't sleep since you were fired" means that Syd was talking about his former life, when years ago owen was fired by his boss. and the "anyway, he's fired" it meant that Owen wanted to fire the guy who had lost a client. for me "it's clear like the sun!" if anybody had problems with it then write but i think this wasn't that bad (that is what drives me mad...)

oh, and owen quited to smoke... it's was just a little part of lynda and me in the story... ;)
BroadwayDiva chapter 8 . 9/30/2003
Another incredible chapter! Though I don't really like the fact that Owen smokes. Please update soon! :-)

Tink chapter 1 . 9/30/2003

Oh, by the way, in your story, you said, Owen's retainer fired a dude...What's a retainer?
Syd chapter 8 . 9/30/2003

I don't really understand your problem... It wasn't that missunderstandable.

After the BIG lettered sentence: "THE NEXT EVENING..." Owen heard bad news, cause one of his retainers had lost a client and OWEN wanted to fire his RETAINER. But Syd told him that this wouldn't be fair.

I know that I have problems with 'sentence-making' but is this really that bad? Anyway! Hey! I'm a hungarian so I could make mistakes!

Anybody else had understanded it?
BOB chapter 8 . 9/29/2003
I had a hard time understanding the chapter...I know they had lunch together, then told the family and then Syd found Owen smoking and then left him and then I lost you. Did Owen get fired or did he fire someone else?