Reviews for Forever With You
Azure Shine chapter 6 . 12/15/2012
Awwwwwww! I love Akefia Bakura!

NEXT CHAPTER PLEASE!
Guest chapter 6 . 10/5/2012
Why don't you let Atemu raised Ryou's kids with Tea ; cause the spirit of the ring kills Ryou while he was protecting them
Ivory chapter 6 . 4/4/2011
This is the first decent hostshipping fic Ive read in a long time! You can't just stop the story there! UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE GODDAMMIT! IF YOU DON'T UPDATE I MIGHT EXPLODE! AHHHHHHHH!

Oh and can you plz make sure the pairing stays as hostshipping? Plz dont change it to vexshipping or some other anzu pairing! ( I have no problem with vexshipping, in fact I LOVE it, but there is just not enough ryou/anzu fics out there! ) -by the way, anzu is tea's Japanese name, just in case you didn't know that- I would also like to see more ashitara, marik (yami marik) interaction, not sexual interaction, (eewww!) but more dialogue exchange. I wonder what type of lies hes gonna make up to get her to side with him. Will he convince her to steal the millennium rod and hurt people with it? :dramatic music: LOL. Also, are they ever going to metion the whole "shiro and chijin passed through a wall by magic" thing? Are will that not be mentioned, and the twins will continue to keep it a secret?...that's all I have to say, OH WAIT! There's just

one more thing I need to tell you...UPDATE UPDATE

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE! -keep up the good work-
lady sesshomaru-sama chapter 6 . 8/12/2010
i love it cant wait for more!
yukicole02 chapter 6 . 8/4/2010
cool XD
Ichigo Hanyou chapter 6 . 10/16/2009
Please oh please of PLEASE! finish this story!
icyflames01 chapter 6 . 6/22/2006
Aw man, I don't know how many times I've read this fic and the one's before it but all I want to know is, what happens next? I may be new here as a member, but I've been on this site for years reading other people's fics and I have to say, your's are some of my top favorites! I just love the interaction going on between Ryou/Bakura and Anzu and the twins! Hehe! Who knew Ryou was such a little perve! XD Anyways, don't discontinue this fic please! I'm sure everyone else who reads this fic would agree! Please continue writing and thank you! :)

~icyflames01
your the star chapter 6 . 6/15/2006
you got me i'm still reading you fic bab
Jessica Watsuki chapter 1 . 4/16/2006
I LOVE IT, you shouldn't just stop there, i wanna see how it ends _ Please find the time to update!
cherryblossoms24 chapter 6 . 3/3/2006
I knew it! There was going to be a sequal! I like it very much! Update soon! _-
fluffypup chapter 1 . 2/28/2006
please update soon
ShadowDemonKing chapter 6 . 10/21/2005
That was awesome!

i want to know what happens next so please update!
lily-the-fox chapter 1 . 6/6/2005
O HOORAY FOR NUMBA FIVE~

; Man I can't believe someone stole Kao-chan's name...and Shiro and Chijin's names too! T_T

Burn...they must all BURN! BUWAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!

o.o; *coughs* Right then...off to do the sixth...
DangerousandDemonicDevil chapter 6 . 5/2/2005
will bakura start developing feelings for tea? UPDATE
Ryou's Kitty chapter 6 . 1/24/2005
yay!Its good!I like it! you r a very good writter.- I hope you update this reading someone like you again...This is like the 10th time I read update soon!