Reviews for Check Back Later
cstoll chapter 5 . 5/28/2001
Very amusing, looking forward to next chapter. Wish I could find my old back issues of OMNI magazine - they actually had a contest for species crosses - the winner was the Rhesus Peanut-Buttercup. (Lab monkey x legume x flower). Ryouga would have had a good one out of that contest, for sure!
Getzeye Dragon chapter 5 . 4/21/2001
weird yet funny hehehe write more please
kalie chapter 5 . 2/25/2001
that is really cool. that is all i have to say. wait... one more thing, pretty-please-with-cherries-almonds-andsugar on top write more...lots more ficcies for meeeeee... yaaawn
Jin chapter 5 . 2/20/2001
good story keep the great work up it is very hilarious and the footnotes make it like hitchhiker's guide to the universe
Opt281 chapter 5 . 2/19/2001
This message is a senseless and banal note of encouragement. Keep it up.
Lizmun chapter 5 . 2/19/2001
Oh my... If this story is going in tradition of the HHGTTG, I'm guessing that Goat-guy's gonna be back with a vengence on Ranma _ Keep up the funny work! Can't wait to see what Ryouga'll turn into!
An Underpayed Critic chapter 5 . 2/18/2001
A suggestion for Ryouga's curse? how about spring of the drowned werewolf, that can also be activated by the moon
lija chapter 5 . 2/18/2001
I like it. Very different but still somewhat the same. :)
Tia Amarriany Riddle chapter 4 . 2/4/2001
How about the curse of the doormouse-stunk-to-a-piece-of-wood?
Lizmun chapter 4 . 2/1/2001
*blinks* ~Pliku-Pliku~ That was different... It was and yet it wasn't a fusion fic... Had the Douglas Adams touch, yet i wasn't a direct copy of his work. All in all, it was quite enjoyable.. but not to be taken while drinking a Pan Galactical Gargle blaster _ Speaking of Which, I'm curious to know how you're going to portray Ryouga! Are you going to have him as a "Ford Prefect" character? Perhaps he'll carry the curse of not-drowned-because-it's-so-un-hip "President of the Imperial Galactic Government" (I just can imagine the poor lost boy with 2 heads) Ryouga1 It's this way, man! Ryouga2 Nah, dude! It is so this way! _
HashBrown chapter 4 . 1/31/2001
Hehe, very amusing! I like your sense of humor. I am looking forward to the next chapter!
Funny However chapter 4 . 1/31/2001
What, the P-Chan curse isn't hilarious as it is? Don't mess with the good material!(And if he falls into the spring of drowned mouse or babble fish I'm calling Douglass Adams)
BlazeStryker chapter 1 . 1/22/2001
Mime.. Spring of Drowned Mime, that will do nicely.
lija chapter 1 . 1/21/2001
Not as funny as the previous chapters but enjoyable nevertheless. :)
trimurti chapter 1 . 1/21/2001
I thought that this was as funny as the others! You really have a talent at explaining things, and I love your footnotes! Make sure that the next chapter comes out faster than this one did, k? _
75 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »