Reviews for Rocks on the Road
Tor chapter 8 . 8/8/2008
I really like this, but you haven't updated in like a year. Please update as this is an awesome story and i'd love to read more of it. Also, Dawn is a lot more angry at her father than you make her out to be. you did it just fine in the begining of the story but when she saw her father, it's like you backpedaled a couple of seasons with her character. Dawn's one of my favorite characters so i had to point that 't wait to see Buffy freak out when she sees William.
big mak chapter 8 . 4/25/2007
it's ok
WolfDaughter chapter 8 . 3/12/2007
Oh very good! I had almost lost hope of seeing another update on this story. There is one tiny little mistake I'd like to point out to you, well two actually. The first is the way you use names at some points in this chapter. Like referring to the bartender as Jacob before his name is revealed by Lindsey or calling Kate 'Serena' before she is introduced as such. It was a bit confusing at points. The second mistake is using 'pass' instead of 'past'. For instance 'he thought he was *past* caring..." whereas you wrote, 'he thought he was pass caring...'

Just something to think about. Hope you update again SOON.
Zantac the Barbarian chapter 8 . 3/9/2007
Update "The Mouse Never Sleeps." Immediately, if not sooner!
rocks and glass chapter 7 . 11/26/2006
i was a little iffy about the added element of higher powers manipulating them all, but the story is very good. i hope you do decide to write more of it.
NoLifeKing chapter 7 . 1/23/2006
Very intriguing story. Fascinating mix of characters. :-)

I hope you will continue this.
Elanor chapter 7 . 12/9/2005
I will just go for a repeat as in my other review and say: can't wait for the next update.
Darklight chapter 7 . 10/20/2005
Great chapter, like teh part of Sinister being Williams brother and getting back at all those that hurt him.

Did Sinister make a mistake and cloned Anya with Xander, can't wait to see how it will end and if Willow will see through it.

How to make Xander pay, the thing that came to mind was turn Xander into a clown 24/7, he he heh. Every morning waking up and she a clownface in the bathroom mirror. Big red squeking red nose.

Keep the chapters coming
Rebel Goddess chapter 7 . 10/20/2005
Wow. That was such a fantastically creepy ending. I loved the Spike-degradation speech especially. More please. Simply wonderful. I loved all the other bits too, and the bit with Logan and Faith was probably my second favourite but the end was best. Loved the idea that vampires pass on part of their strength to whoever is around as well. Brilliant.
General Mac chapter 7 . 10/19/2005
more chapters please its wicked
wordoftruthhunter26 chapter 7 . 10/16/2005
That is a lot of plot bunnies running around. Keep up the great writing.
liliaeth chapter 7 . 10/16/2005
Very interesting ideas here. I love the idea of Sinister being Spike's big brother.
Luc Star chapter 7 . 10/16/2005
woho... you're back.. lemme guess.. that comp of yours giving you trouble again.. or did you just not have any time on your hand.. hehe... great chapter by the way.. it was pretty much worth the wait. i can't wait to see what's going to happen with Logan and Faith. is robin going to find them in some compromising situation. i sure as hell hope not. and i guess that last part answered the question i had the last time around.. you remember.. the part about Anya being dead and all. anyways.. please try to update sooner. take care and keep up the great work.

ps. can you please check out Guardians at the Gates of Hell. its a crossover between X-Men Evo/BTVS i've been working on. would love to hear your thoughts on the story.
Red Wulf chapter 7 . 10/16/2005
Damn good chapter, perhaps the best yet.
Darklight chapter 6 . 7/22/2005
Like it too bad Faith isn't hera's daughter/child.

Keep teh chapters coming, could always make Faith having Callisto's soul.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »