Reviews for The Strongest Ties
WhiteRose-Kurama chapter 60 . 2/21
This has been one amazing story and you did a wonderful job of incorporating both IY and YYH people into this plot. I have been so absorbed with the twist and turns that left me wanting more. I have been reading nonstop to find out how this will all end. The whole time traveling thing has thrown me for a loop. I think it was an interesting idea to have that be a key part in the fic. I just wonder what happens now... When will they defeat Naraku? Who are Lisa's parents? When will Kagome and Kurama become mates? What of Shippou and Sesshou? Please keep up the good work and update soon. :P
NamiKawaiiNeko chapter 60 . 10/6/2014
HOLY SHIT my eyes have become the Niagara falls
Silent Contemplation chapter 60 . 9/28/2014
...No words can currently explain my emotions right now...your story is clearly on its way to becoming one of the greats...clearly. From the very beginning you had me in a rush of emotions. happy, sad, confused, angry. At one point I was giggling uncontrollably and had ppl looking at me like I was crazy. Not that that's anything new lol. ahem, anyways. I noticed its been a while since you have posted, and I was hoping that you could shake the living daylights out of you muse(s) and break the walls of your writers block to continue this story. With all the twists that you have thrown in so far. I can hardly contain my excitement to see where it is you intend to take this story.
rspringb chapter 60 . 9/21/2014
awwwwwwwww update pllllllllleeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaasssssssseeeeeeeeeee
Chicke chapter 22 . 3/21/2014
love this story
LunaEchoWillow chapter 60 . 2/4/2014
Oh my.
bur bur chapter 60 . 5/11/2013
i hope you update very soon
Elmblossom17 chapter 60 . 4/26/2013
I've had this story in my Favorites for a long time, and I still like it very much. Like some other recent reviewers have said, I hold out hope that someday it will be updated again!
purp1ebabe chapter 59 . 4/5/2013
I always find myself coming back to this fanfic. It is one of my favorites with a kur/kag pairing. I love the fact that kurama has 3 forms: human, demon, and hybrid.
I just hope that someday soon you will come back and finish it.
I look forward to when that happens! Thank you for writing an amazing story!
TheNotSoNiceLibrarian chapter 60 . 3/4/2013
Great fic! Im thoroughly enjoying the story so far. Great job! Can't wait for the next chapter!
The Path of Supreme Conquest chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
this makes me so so so happy
kristina.m.haynes.3 chapter 60 . 2/6/2013
Oh please please please I hope you can come back to this story and finish it. I am in total love with it. I understood what you where saying with all the time travel stuff, but it helps that I am a trekie lol. Please if nothing else send me the rest of your story, its to good just to stop. Many hopes and thanks for your story
Stina
Mimiru chapter 58 . 1/31/2013
i have been thoroughly mind fucked... i thank you...

but it was awesome!
xXLunarRayneXx chapter 60 . 10/24/2012
please update soon i just want to read more
xXCrossoverLoverXx chapter 18 . 7/28/2012
You know... I somehow dont feel like i like the idea of botan with inuyasha... Idk y but.. It is ur story! So ill accept it :D
1,461 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »