Reviews for Life is Pretty Plain
Hikitsuri chapter 17 . 9/2/2008
It seems that the most interesting and amusing stories end rather abruptly...

Oh well, if you ever get around to finishing these stories, please notify me.
INACTIVE-OBSOLETE-WHATEVER chapter 17 . 5/2/2006
Update! You haven't updated on this story for at least a year! Please?
Aura of Chaos chapter 17 . 6/23/2005
hiya. ya know, kim's almost like me. short brown(?) hair,glasses(thin purple metal,not thick black), bad attitude, sarcastic,swears a lot, and knows how to take down a guy much stronger than her,reads a lot, supernatural fanatic, and so on. You havent met me and copied my personality into a charactor have you? The name's natasha. if youve met me, send an email, if not, dont call the insane assylem. many people have tryed and failed to do so, and most ended up with a bloody nose and lots of bruises.
Neassa chapter 17 . 5/22/2005
Update please! I like Kim she and I are exactly alike, 'cept I don't have asthma and I have green eyes and long hair not blue and short but other than that we could be the clones of each other.
slime frog chapter 17 . 1/28/2005
ah! *looks around desperately* food! but i ain't reviewed yet! brilliant, stunning wonderful chapter, dear hearts, amazingly fabulous. is a newfoundland accent very much like a thick western irish accent, cos that's what I was reading it as... obviously I'm not canadian, eh? anyway, beautiful chapter, sorry I didn't review it earlier, do more soon! come on! you've had ages!
damnaccount chapter 17 . 12/27/2004
lol, not as funny as most chapters, but definetly amusing _ very nice

damnaccount chapter 16 . 12/27/2004
Monty Python and thos Geico commercials are funny, but i was laughing to the point of tears. something to do with the context...

BeatlesLover chapter 17 . 12/21/2004
hahaha! this is a short chapter. but it has one hell of a funny line at the end!
laura chapter 16 . 12/19/2004
dude, your story rocks! kim reminds me of my m8 with the same name...obsessed with x files...

slime frog chapter 16 . 12/4/2004
suspense! the Plot growing more Complex with every passing sentence! beautiful. specially loved *puts on best english accent* *which isn't exactly hard, her BEING english, living IN england and already HAVING the accent to match* *twat* frankly, julius, I don't GIVE a damn. haha. poetry. and, then there was the Draco thing... there are way more things different! for one thing Artemis has an IQ of more than about 25, which is not made to look like more by stupid snootyness and A POSH ACCENT! ahem. sorry. this is just the tail end of me ranting about how arty/draco is just so wrong. blondie is a FLEE on the dog of artemis's manservant's late victim's sister! ARGH! hes so immature! all these crossovers that have them as equals! bollocks!

bry: er, slime, hon, calm down. seriously. you're scaring people. heck, you're scaring ME.

bry: and you have to remember, dearie, that lots of people here LIKE master malfoy and may come after you with very sharp, very shiney kitchen implements. *grins dangerously* got it?

*drops the subject rather more hastily than necessary* ahem. great chapter. and coconuts do migrate don't they? I heard (or imagined hearing, which is more likely) that they fall in the sea and then float off... into the distance... across the waves... et cetera, et cetera..

*bangs head repeatedly against the table* *mutters* what the hell is WRONG with me at the moment... ahem. great chapter. do more soon. please? pretty please? that cat threat still stands...
BeatlesLover chapter 16 . 11/29/2004

"I've just saved a bunch of money on my car insurence." you've forgot the "by switching to Geico" part, but that's alright. i love that line!

"Are you suggesting that coconuts migrate?" duh, Monty Python and the Holy Grail. i love that movie! do you think that you can use a line from a the Hitchhiker's Guide series? that would be awesome!
RicaResin chapter 16 . 11/28/2004
Awesome! o.. i all ready like Kel! I'm not much for Ron/Harry, because I can only see Ron with Hermione, but Harry I can see with all kinds of people. Although, I would always choose H/D over anything else!

This was an awesome chapter. Is Arty gonna save her? Doubt that he would be physically able, but that would be cool! It'll probably be one of the fairies who save her, but I'm looking for some Kim and Arty interaction. NO! not relationship like! Just friendly.. _.

And for once I think Arty should shut the hell up because both Tom Felton and Draco Malfoy are hott!

Your fellow writer and royal lunutic,

damnaccount chapter 15 . 10/31/2004
yay yay yay kim is so amazing _ i'm so interested in where exactally this will be going... i have absolutely no idea, lol

boogalaga chapter 15 . 10/31/2004
You know what, 100 what ever is 100 whatever. I don't care if they feel its 28 or not, he OLD. I am amused, hypogryph was amusing. I hope ther was more of a reason for it that ' I wanted to have fun.'

I eagerly await your next update.
slime frog chapter 15 . 10/28/2004
*cackle* wonderful! lovely! brilliant! (is it just me, or is there a general pattern to the beginning of my reviews to you...) Well done! wonderful it was! ahaha! I DO actually know how old Foaly is! I asked! *proud look* that's right! Ain't I BRAVE! I SPOKE to him! :D ahem. yes. aparently he's about 200, and would be about 40 in human years. which is odd, cos I thought he'd be older in one, younger in the other. ah well. words from the man himself. *proud grin* sorry. ahem. brilliant chapter of course. ah, the plot thickens nicely... soon it should form a consistency suitable to be rolled into a ball, rolled flat, then made into bikkits to be baked in the oven... Do more soon! Or fear the wrath of... *looks around for convenient object* the wooden cat with little bell tied round his neck!

bry: what?

heck, I dunno. *waves cat* it's just lying around, heaven knows why. It's not mine, it's the dread sister's. but yes! it looks pretty fearsome to me! and it has a long pokey tail! for poking! *brandishes it* you have been warned...