Reviews for Rebirth
Does Rosie make it through the toss? :(
Must know.
Foxy-Fire6677 chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
Reuntied Lovers One Shot Contest

Run by Mrs Cullen For Life and The Cullen's Secret.

All entries must be in for by 20th December 2009, midnight (British Time), and then the finalists will be announced in the new year, ready for you all to vote!

Rules . . .

1. It has to be an one shot. (but can be extended after the contest winner is announced)

2. It has to be about Edward and Bella. Other characters can be involved and talked about but the main story has to be E/B.

3. Only Human stories (sorry!).

4. Each person can admit up to 5 stories each.

5. Any scenario (as long as they’re human) is allowed. Anything from 90 years later to unknown pregnancies. We will never judge J

6. If you want a lemon in you can but they are NOT compulsory.

7. Have fun!

To enter simply PM either Mrs Cullen For Life or the Cullen’s Secret, and your story will automatically be entered and added to the C2 created.

If you enter please paste this, along with the correct information, at the top of the One Shot before sending it to us.

Reunited Lovers One Shot Contest

Name of Story:

Penname:

POV:

Lemon: Yes/No

The Cullen’s Secret has written an example called Un-Break My Heart, for anyone who wishes to see one

To read the entries go to the Reunited Lovers One Shot Contest C2.

If you have any questions about the contest, contact either Mrs Cullen For Life or The Cullen’s Secret.

Good Luck!
AP120 chapter 15 . 12/25/2008
that wasnt the end of my review on the last chapter, so im jus gna hav to continue here...

its so good, seriously in parts it was like WOAH WHY IS THIS PERSON NOT A PUBLISHED AUTHOR ALREADY! good enuf to b made into a movie i'd say!

Merry Christmas! well like 20 minutes ago it was the 25th Dec 08 so ya know it still counts in my head.

im pretty sure it would be the best present to all your faithful readers if you updated this fic! Prety please?

Hav a great new year!

xAparulx
AP120 chapter 16 . 12/25/2008
Hi! ok you hvnt updated since ... uh let me check...

19/12/04 which is like woah coming up to 5 years! :( hoping the review will bring you back to fanfic and please please please please please update this fic! its absolutely AMAZING! yes, all those exclamation marks were necessary.
Muzo chapter 16 . 8/14/2008
omg please update your story soon! i only just found it and it isn't finished :'(
AngelONight chapter 16 . 5/18/2008
amazing story

i've been addicted to it for some time now

hope everything gets better!

and ofcourse i hope you update soon!
onlyhope15 chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
I'm surprised that such a wonderful writer hasn't updated in 3 years... So are you actually going to continue this or no? I'm supposing it is going to be no, but I thought I would check anyway.
Babypink91 chapter 16 . 9/3/2007
This is such a a good story why hasn't it been updated in years?
loopylou-x chapter 16 . 7/22/2007
I love the story so far.. but like.. i want MORE!

please can you tell us all a date for when the next part should be ready for?

im DYINGG to know what happens next!

please try and get us the next installment of ass-kicking excitemnet,jesse and suze style soon!

- laura x
princess of england chapter 16 . 3/22/2007
okay iv read the most recent reveiws and they all want the same thing! ! JEEZ U HAVNT UPDATED THIS FOR LYK YEARS! so im guessing u dnt care anymore! which is a shame coz ur an awesome writer! i love da whole jesse-is-evil-thing its so HOT! UPDATE PLZ leave a writers note or something 2 let us now or something! thanksx
xoxocandyliciousxoxo chapter 16 . 1/29/2007
OG MY GOD THAT IS SO AWSOME U NEED 2 UPDATE REAL SON
xoxocandyliciousxoxo chapter 1 . 1/13/2007
luv it
Prada-Shoe-Lover chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
R U still writing this story?
Alexa Smith chapter 16 . 7/7/2006
Please write more. Poor Jesse! Rose!

Please please write more i don't care if ur bored im desprate. This rocks!

Sincerly

Alexa
Blackhairdye chapter 14 . 4/18/2006
That was such a great fanfic! I wish that I could read the last 2 chapters but there's a problem with it so it just says that there is an 'error'. Wah!