Reviews for Madam Match
Guest chapter 1 . 7/28/2015
Amazing so far. I really like it.
J. Jamie Dupane chapter 9 . 4/18/2015
So far, Ginny has been a slag sleeping with random guys left and right...
You definitely are not making one of my favorite character likable at all!
LittleLilyLuna1456 chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
I like it.
kayleigh101 chapter 17 . 10/28/2011
it really funny and good
beabeababy chapter 17 . 6/17/2008
that was awesome! very very very good, definitely going on my favorites.

~Trixie
random chibi chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
good story! but what happened to alcia and fred? and whatsername and dean? did they break up?
AngelLuva chapter 17 . 10/16/2006
this story had me laughing out loud... i luvd it. glad HG finally got together.. took them long enough! great fic!
Uzamaki-Girl chapter 17 . 7/21/2006
Great story.
Oasis Blackmore chapter 17 . 2/5/2006
*wipes away tears* That was the best fluff eva! Wonderous chapter! Brilliant ending! I await the sequel! Of course, it's already 2006, and this chapter was posted in 2004 . . . *sigh* I'll be waiting? Yes, I'll be waiting for the sequel to a great story. _

Oasis Blackmore chapter 16 . 2/5/2006
AH! CLIFFIES MAKE ME WANT TO READ MORE WITHOUT PAUSING TO REVIEW AT ALL! (But I still review, of course.)

Oasis Blackmore chapter 15 . 2/5/2006
Oh, this is just fine. Besides, since Ginny isn't quite certain of her emotions, she wouldn't really be able to write them anyway, though I think you do a great job of portraying them.

~ Oasis

PS: I'm sad that this's nearly over . . .
Oasis Blackmore chapter 14 . 2/5/2006
I must read on!

PS: Lovely chappie!
Oasis Blackmore chapter 13 . 2/4/2006
Goodness, I seem to be just reading and reading and reading and DUMB GINNY AND STUPID HARRY! Argh, the cluelessness . . . and the stewingness. Ron's right, for once; Harry has been stewing. But you know what? He's been stewing over his love for Ginny, who is literally clueless at this point. God. I'm just gonna keep reading.

Oasis Blackmore chapter 12 . 2/4/2006
ARGH! CAN'T STOP! BUT-BUT STUPID PADMA TAKING UP TIME! WHAT ABOUT HARRY!

Oasis Blackmore chapter 11 . 2/4/2006
Aw . . . I just can't stop reading!