Reviews for I Will Catch You
Glory Bee chapter 25 . 4/13/2012
I would encourage you to change the status on this to complete as a lot of readers may never find it. I enjoyed the story and was so glad it was not another 10th walker fic but a sweet love story. And if it is not too late I would like some of the elf cookies :)
Aranel Mereneth chapter 25 . 9/3/2010
just found this on and i thought it was awesome! well done! )
alexus chapter 25 . 2/9/2007
Very good
Nieriel Raina chapter 25 . 1/20/2007
This was a refreshing Legomance. No smut...good story line...great romance. It's hard to pull off a good story in 1st person. Thanks!

NiRi
space-sailor chapter 25 . 11/15/2006
It seems it's been forever since I first discovered this fic - how long was that ago? A few years at the least.

I haven't really been into reading fan fiction as much as I used to. I also forget if I had previsouly reviewed this fic, but I just dropped by to say that it will always have a special place in my heart.

Teehee.

jada952 chapter 25 . 3/7/2006
it's interesting to come upon someone's story years after it was really written.

I enjoyed reading I wil catch you tonight. I enjoyed it and wanted to get to the end so much, it's now 2:30 AM!

In reflecting, I can see how your writing improved over the year of telling your story. That's a great thing. They always tell people who want to be writers is that they need to write, and improvement comes w/ practicing the craft. So keep at it! Happy writing. :)
iristigerlily chapter 25 . 9/15/2004
Omigoodness! I LOVED that ending. It was so cool!

That final chapter is what I was waiting for the whole time!

Well done.

p.s. do yopu mind if I put this on my favorite fanfictions list on my site?
Coolio02 chapter 25 . 9/4/2004
*cheers* Yes, Legolas and Mara are finally together! *does a happy dance*

*sniff* I can't believe this story is over either! I had fun reading this fic. You did an excellent job on it! I think it would be really cool if you did a sequel..._
Coolio02 chapter 23 . 9/4/2004
Aha, I thought so! That Marilla did fake the letter! Well, I'm glad it was all revealed!

Good chapter:-)
Spilled Rain chapter 7 . 8/23/2004
Hi there! Found this story and well, i think it's wonderful! I apologise for not reviewing for the early chapters, but my curiosity got the best of me :) Anyways, eventhough i'm only in chapter 7 now, i'll still ask that you update ASAP! Keep up teh good work! *two thumbs up*
J-girl3 chapter 24 . 8/20/2004
I read the whole story through and now i have a question. are they married? kuz the implication is that they slept together...is that, like, the whole marriage? is that the agreement? no serimony? please explain that to me...e-mail me at
SilverUnicorn chapter 25 . 8/15/2004
Hi! Yeah, yeah I know. Not much point in reviewing now is there? But I just felt that you should know that this is one of my favourite storys EVER! Um... do I get a legolas shaped cookie now? Hehe, I'm hyper if you havn't already guessed! Well...er...bye then. SilverUnicorn

-x-
hellojenni chapter 25 . 8/15/2004
I CRIED SO MUCH!

PLEASE WRITE AN EPOLOUGE OF THEIR WEDDING OR W/E ur whole story was Wonderful! i loved it so much!

keep up the great work
AngryTolkienPurist chapter 25 . 8/10/2004
wow... its over o_O
Vera chapter 25 . 8/6/2004
*sigh* What a romantic story! *sigh* I don't usually review that much, but I just wanted to say that song quote in the chapter 5 or 10 or whatever, lol, was nice. I like that song, too :)