Reviews for Draco's Draught
Sepulvedlore chapter 15 . 6/1/2015
I LOVED IT OMGGGGGGGGGG SO CUTEEEEEEE i just wish the make love was more explicit x3333 3 3
Guest chapter 1 . 3/22/2015
Paragraphs! Omg im crying! ILY
MinervaEvenstar chapter 15 . 8/21/2014
You wrote Draco's character skillfully. As a girl and a boy, the mistreatment - and his reaction to it - felt real. You also splendidly illustrated what it takes to be outcasted versus accepted by purebloods. The setting of Slytherin House came to life as I read.
Who really Knows chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
Chapter One wasn't much of a strong impression.

The rest is okay though (I'm still not done) :) I just felt the need to point that out, because if I didn't have more resolve, I would have backed out of reading it.
Los Buenos Fics y Sus Autores chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
Hello! I’m writing to tell you that your story has been recommended in the forum Los Buenos Fics y sus Autores (Good Fics and their Authors) for being considered a good work.

Thanks for your contribution to the fandom!
Child of the Rune chapter 14 . 4/14/2013
Okay.. My last review sorta cut off...

I adore your style of writing, and not just one! The clever way you've twisted excitement, romance, humour, angst, and so much more is just... I can't describe. It was fabulous.

I love your characterisations, and how the characters seem to grow with the story, that was beautiful. Sorry if this is a long review, your story just deserves it!

I loooove your Draco! Even though he gets a bit... Sillily confused.. (Is that even a word? It can be).

And that amazing Drarry you wrote perfectly... I just... *feels!*

Anyway, to wrap up this extensive and repetitive review...

Your story's amazing, you're fabulous, and I love it.
Child of the Rune chapter 15 . 4/14/2013
Okay, first of all... That was AMAZING!
Secondly, I'm sorry for not reviewing every chapter, which I planned to but the story was so intense and drawing and fantastic that I had to keep reading for a straight hour of pure awes
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 11 . 3/6/2013
Well, I have to say, that Snape had no right and Draco should have stood up for himself but no he has to be a coward and hurt Harry.
hopelessidealist chapter 15 . 12/28/2012
I enjoyed your story sooooo much, that I glared at my computer screen when I noticed that there wasn't another chapter waiting for me! The ending came so abruptly, and honestly felt a bit rushed. I loved this chapter and the depth it had when Harry and Draco where working things out, but it felt as though you could have made another chapter for the summer apart, and the consequences that finally peaked. But Overall, the work was fabulous, rounded, and had such an emotional depth that I found myself crying once or twice.
TheMuseNamedPancake chapter 2 . 5/30/2012
Never mind what I said, but you do have fabulous taste.
TheMuseNamedPancake chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
That was dreadful. But your other stories are absolutely breathtaking, so I can't complain.
AliLovesHPandMusic chapter 15 . 2/10/2011
That was so good! Ahhhh. I love your stories. :)
YukaKoyomi-san chapter 15 . 2/7/2011
Sweet! Wow! Everything's just so adorable. Things were really exciting and I'm a bit sad that I've finished reading this lovely story.

I feel torn due to the circumstances Draco and Harry were in. But at least, they're together at the end and that's significant!

Thank you for sharing this fantastic fiction with us readers.

-Harry/Draco epic fan here XD-
YaoiGirl1997 chapter 14 . 12/24/2010
Please update!
Kiyohara Shi chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
just found out this story today. oh GOSH, its awesome O_O

honestly? I was searching for HPDM (preferably where Draco is a female) and I ended up curious with this certain story. as I click it and read it...I found it interesting and decided to bookmark it :D and fave it, of corse!

anyway, I love this story :D