Reviews for The Shadow Within
evilbuffyfan4eva chapter 7 . 12/8/2013
There needs to be more... i want to see her talk to her friends find out what Angel thinks of Buffy sleeping with Angelus... this is so good. *adds to favourites*
SamMorgan-Cassidine chapter 7 . 1/15/2007
this story was cool you should make a sequal where she goes back to sunnydale to face her past and all her friends. please please take it into consideration it would make for a cool story.
TheSaver chapter 7 . 3/14/2005
Oh my God that was amazing. You have a real talent! you got the charecters just right and i thought it was interesting for Buffy to go all Evil. Nice!
Firegal777 chapter 6 . 6/13/2004
hey. It is a really god story!

I was wondering if I could sort of copy it, just the part of dawn getting killed and stuff... the rest I will make up.

email me at

blackbeltchic chapter 6 . 6/1/2004
great story. But there's one more chapter left...oh well. Must go read it. You have some...I can't remember what they're called, but when you use ING verb, they're called something, and you keep using them, instead of real verbs, where you need real verbs.

and i have to go! bye!
blackbeltchic chapter 5 . 6/1/2004
whoo hoo! This is gonna be fun!

Ok, first of, it's SPUN, not SPAN. And there were other things, but i think that's all I remember.

Great story. I like the demon guy...dude...thing.

And on to next chapter before i start spinning in circles again!
blackbeltchic chapter 4 . 6/1/2004
wait, why can dru not leave the room? I WANNA SEE DRU AT HER BEST!

Sorry, bit whiny right now.

On to the review: this chapter was harder to find out where things ended and began. be careful of that.

I love the part where Cordy has a vision of Angelus. Now if only we knew of

Ok, going to read next chapter. Great work!
blackbeltchic chapter 3 . 6/1/2004
oh, that's just evil. I knew you said character deaths, but i never expected Xander! Kill Anya for all I care, even Tara, though she and Willow belong together, but not Willow or Xander! They're the beginnings of the Scooby Gang, them, Buffy and Giles. They were the first, and now you've gone and killed one off!

And bringing back Angelus, that's just stupid! Not on your part, but Buffy's! Just because she's evilish now, why would she want Angel back? He's much better looking than she is, and he's more evil than her. She's gonna wake up one day, and find that this was all a phase, and then she'll have to deal with Angelus all over again!

Will's gonna have to get that spell out, just as soon as she find out. Does this even have a happy ending, or does Buffy and Angelus eventually kill each other? That would be one SAD story!

And now on to the next chapter...
blackbeltchic chapter 2 . 6/1/2004
well, it's easier to tell what's going on when, and I like seeing this side of Buffy. She's a real bad ass when she wants to be. I think that the only person who should be able to save her is Angel. Not Xander, or Willow, or Giles, if you bring him back, or even Anya or anybody else. It should be Angel. Angel has a connection with her, and that's the way it should be, in my eyes. But nothing can happen to her until after Spike dies. Or maybe you should have Angel go off the deep end and kill Spike for her. THat would make me happy too!

Well, on to the next chapter...
blackbeltchic chapter 1 . 6/1/2004
I think this story has tons of potential. I really liked reading it.

Now, it was hard to figure out where you were, because you just kept jumping scenes, without any warning what so ever. I would suggest using something like this: * * * * * * or ~ * ~ or something of the sort, even - or _ would help us know where one scene ends, and the other begins.

Other than that, it was great, and though I am sad about Dawn's death, I am really hating Spike right about now. I've always disliked this form of the vampire, when he's whipped, and all mopey over Buffy. I think he should get what he deserves.

Great story. I really like it. And now I must go read the next chapter! lol...
KaraBella chapter 3 . 11/28/2003
Ek! Hope you update soon! Not that you have to but this story is great!
nora11 chapter 1 . 9/18/2003
wow, i love it! you are awesome!
Cursed2 chapter 3 . 9/4/2003
this story is so good please post more soon. I hope Angel and Willow and everyone eles can save Buffy, and what about Giles does he come back vwhen he finds out
Lisa Anne1 chapter 3 . 8/30/2003
Great story, can't wait to read more!
Tariq chapter 3 . 8/26/2003
Hi. COOL! PLZ include WES! Show his darkness rival that of Buffy's. Make 'em a dark team...but no sex! make it B/A!