Reviews for Neither Friend nor Foe
xyxyx chapter 18 . 9/25/2003
Okay, everybody with me now:

Aw!

That was amazing! Goodness, another great one to add to your list! You're an incredibly talented writer, yellowrose, and it's been wonderful reading your work. And remember, there are a wealth of people here who love seeing poor little Sam suffer. ;-)

On the other hand though, a Hogan's Heroes story would be awesome! I haven't even looked in that section yet. It'd be nice to meet some people with that interest... I'm the only one in my area.

Whatever you do, I'll be glad to read it! It's always great work! :-)

Keep writing, and good luck!

Aemilia Rose chapter 18 . 9/25/2003
Wow. Great ending! "Surely it won't be any worse." *sniff* *sob*

I'll miss you from the world of Sam stories! You're so good at them! A bow to you. *bows*

Thank you for the great read!
Samwise the Strong chapter 18 . 9/24/2003
Yay! Another great story to add to ur collection, m8. Great fic.
Gamgeefest chapter 18 . 9/24/2003
A marvelous ending. How could Sam honestly think Frodo would want to get rid of him? But Frodo set him straight didn't he? Go Frodo!

Things couldn't get any worse. Ahh! He just jinxed them!
xyxyx chapter 17 . 9/24/2003
Aww, poor Sam! I love it how Frodo brings him back and everything... it's so sweet! Sigh. Poor poor hobbits. Keep writing, I'm loving it as usual!

GamgeeFest chapter 17 . 9/23/2003
NO! Poor Sam! Just when we think he's safe, you have to go and stab him! But at least Saruman's finally gone. It was a good attempt, but our Sam proved the stronger. Yay, Sam! Till next time.
Irish Flying Fish chapter 17 . 9/23/2003
WOW! I could not believe this chapter. I had to read it twice before it completely sank in. Thanks for such an awesome fic! What a climax! Oh poor Sam! Poor Frodo! I'm still in shock. I am very very very very glad that Sam was able to protect Frodo this last time.

I can't believe this fic is almost over! You are an awesome writer and you do a great job of responding to your reviewers. I hope my comments have been helpful to you and that I haven't annoyed you too much with them (most days I annoy myself:). Not that you needed them. Keep up the good work! I hope you continue to write many more excellent fics.

-IFF
Clever Hobbit chapter 17 . 9/23/2003
Ack- another one of those chapters, where everything's working out, and then- POW! The worst happens! But Frodo saved Sam's life- it goes to show that how deep the devotion between them runs- they're both willing to put themselves in danger to save the other. Like Gandalf said, Frodo depends on Sam more than he knows...

All of your stories make me think of that quote from The Two Towers: "Samwise the Stouthearted. I want to hear more about Sam. Frodo wouldn't have gotten far without Sam."
Aemilia Rose chapter 17 . 9/23/2003
*gapes*

I hate Saruman. I hated him before, but now I really hate him. Grr.

There's only one chapter after this? *sobs*

Update soon please!
gyuumajo chapter 17 . 9/23/2003
ouch! that arm's gotta hurt! lol...

can't wait til d next chapter.

_~
Samwise the Strong chapter 17 . 9/22/2003
Wow! This story is going really fast. I hope Sam recovers and they are all able to go on their merry ways. (No puun intended)
motormouth0128 chapter 12 . 9/22/2003
I love your story. Its great. Im not sure if you have finished it yet, im only on chapter 12, but I love it.
xyxyx chapter 16 . 9/20/2003
Agh!

*stabs Saruman*

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

MM. Anyway. Hurry! Get Sam to Frodo! Cripes, how much more can poor Sam take?

Samwise the Strong chapter 16 . 9/20/2003
There is always hope...I think.
Irish Flying Fish chapter 16 . 9/20/2003
"Well, I for one am NOT going to give up on Sam! If no one will go with me, I shall go find Sam myself!" Yeah hobbits! That part made me grin, I could so see that happening. Hobbit unity rules!

Only one thing I'm having difficulty with. When you switch POV/subplots, you might want to make the transition a bit more obvious (ie. add a blank line or line of * or something). I've been having a few problems keeping up to you!:)

Meep! Evil cliffie! Sam HAS to be all right. He has to! Oh I hope they get him back in time. But even if they do, it could go either way. The suspense is killing me! Excellent as always. This is one of my favourite chapters so far.

-IFF