Reviews for Neither Friend nor Foe
Aemilia Rose chapter 16 . 9/19/2003
Of course! Sam thinks that Frodo is dead! Oh poor Sam! *bursts into tears* it hurts me so much to see him hurt like this! *sobs*

Update soon please!
GamgeeFest chapter 16 . 9/19/2003
Finally, it looks like Sam will be saved. Hurry Aragorn, get him to Frodo before it's too late!

Typical that the bad guys would defeat themselves. They always seem to get into each other's way, don't they? Even in the books.

I can imagine Saruman's reaction when he finds out his plan's been foiled. hehe Wish I could be a fly on the wall for that.
Clever Hobbit chapter 16 . 9/19/2003
Yes! There is hope for Sam! Call, him back, Frodo!
gyuumajo chapter 15 . 9/19/2003
*warningly* boromir's being a pessismist again~! lol...

Samwise the Strong chapter 15 . 9/18/2003
Yay! I love this fic! Yes I have read all of ur stories. I like them a lot, and Sam is my fav. As for the group...Come any time! ur always welcome!
Entwife chapter 1 . 9/18/2003
This is really good... definately one of the best I've seen in a long while.

xyxyx chapter 15 . 9/18/2003
Aww! *sobs* Poor Merry! He must feel awful about this! :-(

Grr! Don't listen to Boromir! Go save Sam now! *twitches*

Tis wonderful as always, yellowrose! Keep writing and update soon (as usual)! _

Irish Flying Fish chapter 15 . 9/18/2003
*sniffle*sniffle*sob* Poor Sam! Poor Merry! This chapter nearly made me cry. Oh, this is not good. Much as I hate to say it, I think Boromir is right. I don't think that orc will be too happy about Merry's escape.

I am very glad that Frodo is pretty much over that horrible possessive fit he had. Question though: isn't Frodo suffering somewhat from the head wound Sam gave him? I know he's really worried about his friends, but if the wound was bad enough that Aragorn suspected a concussion, wouldn't there be some side effects? (yes, I am shamelessly addicted to hobbit angst:)

Good work, looking forward to the next update!

Clever Hobbit chapter 15 . 9/18/2003
What does Boromir mean, "Sam is already as good as dead"? This is even worse now! Evil suspense!
Aemilia Rose chapter 15 . 9/18/2003
Sam? As good as dead! No! Not dear Sam! *sobs*

I am really sad to see that there are only a few chapters left to these great story! But, all fantastic stories have to end sometime. *sigh* But just know that I have enjoyed reading this story so much!

Please update soon!
xyxyx chapter 14 . 9/17/2003
Oh! Oh gosh! What a beautiful, tragically brave thing for Sam to do! Oh lord, I can't take it! *clutches at heart*

My poor little Sam! He's becoming a regular Frodo. :*-( And poor Merry! What's he going to do? I hope he finds the Fellowship soon... and I hope Saruman doesn't try to hurt my little Sam when he finds out he hasn't got the Ring! Gr!

*grabs knife again* I'll be waiting if he tries anything. Grr.

gyuumajo chapter 14 . 9/17/2003
oh dear, what's gonna happen to poor sam? lol...

update, yes?

Samwise the Strong chapter 14 . 9/16/2003
Lovely chapter. Love the Sam torture. I was wondering if you would come and join my group? I have already gotten Heartsings, and Roseblade22 to come, but I would love for you to come and post ur lovely stories. The URL is . . Hope to see you there!
and it is thy um. . . yea me. cheesy. ya no who i am chapter 14 . 9/16/2003
NU! NOT ANOTHER EVAL CLIFFY! *claws at hair angrilly* GREEAT, now back to WAITING! *rams head into desk* THE HORROR! 2 chappies tho. i guess i can't complain 2 much. *grumbles* but. . . THIS WAS SO GOOD! now poor merry has it! geez, is pippin gonna get it too? POOR FRODO! he's all like possessed like. ARG! poor wil hobbits! POOR SAM! OMG POOR SAM! *deep breathes* i love this fic tho. passionately. need i tell u u must continue? i didn't think so. i think u get the idea. UPDATE CAUSE THIS IS THE BEST STORY ON THE FACE OF THE EARTH! does the earth have a face? *shrugs* oh WELL! update! pleaz! soon! now! go!
Irish Flying Fish chapter 14 . 9/16/2003
Wow! I so did not expect this! Really like what you're doing with the plot, especially now that Sam is able to make decisions on his own. I just hope that Saruman doesn't figure out what happened to the Ring until it's far far away from him...

130 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »