Reviews for Neither Friend nor Foe
Amrunofthesummercountry chapter 14 . 9/16/2003
Whoah, the Uruk beat a Nazgul?...::takes rake and backs away from Uruk very..very...slowly...::

Oh no! Don't you leave him, Merry Brandybuck! I don't know if I should be relieved that the Nazgul..."fell" or not. Eru knows, its not going to be happy now in the slightest. Oi, where's (::spoilers ahead::) Eowyn when you need her? ::end spoilers::

Yellowrose, you've got me frightened now. What did you mean in your review of my fic? When did you kill off Sam? ::sob!:: AI!
Senni chapter 14 . 9/16/2003
There's my Sam! Am I right in assuming we're going to get a lot more Sam-angst soon? Thanks for updating so soon!
GamgeeFest chapter 13 . 9/16/2003
Ok, somehow, I read Chapter 14 before this one. How did that happen? oh well.

How could Frodo say such things about his Sam? It boggles the mind. Poor Frodo. Poor Pippin, having to hear all that from his normally sweet cousin. I'd be inching away if I were him!

Now get these guys moving. They need to catch up with Merry and Sam before it's too late!
GamgeeFest chapter 14 . 9/16/2003
Groups? I think you meant Samwise the Brave. :)

And NO! Merry, you can't leave Sam. Go back! Save him! NO!

Where the frick is the fellowship? Are they still sitting around the fire while Merry and Sam are being tormented and now Sam's going to be taken to Isengard and Saruman will totally KILL him!

I can't take this suspense! You must save Sam!
Clever Hobbit chapter 14 . 9/16/2003
I'm glad for the update- but- but- GAH! THE SUSPENSE! IT BURNS, IT BURNS US! NASTY WRITER CREATED IT! TAKES IT AWAY FROM US! IT FREEZES, IT DOES! Meep...
Aemilia Rose chapter 14 . 9/16/2003
*sobs*

Oh my poor dear sweet innocent Sam! Poor Merry! Poor everyone!

*Sobs again*

Update soon please!

*Can't stop sobbing*
xyxyx chapter 13 . 9/16/2003
Gar! Poor Frodo, all confused! He'd better not lay a finger on my little Sam with that intent in his head, the psychopath! Bah! *calms down*

Must find out what happens to Merry and Sam! *runs around in circles-calms down again*

Oh my gosh, this is such a good story! It's one of my favorites ever! I'm serious. This is a fantastic piece of work, yellowrose... update soon! I look forward to the next installment, and to your next story! (I'm assuming there is going to be one... right?) ;-)

~Minty~
gyuumajo chapter 13 . 9/16/2003
o... more?

_~
Amrunofthesummercountry chapter 13 . 9/15/2003
Gack! And the cliffhanger still...hangs. The tourment! The anguish! The WAITING! Hmm...

_ Yes, I'm feeling much better thank you, especially now that I have a new chapter to read! Now, as for that nasty orc...::picks up large rake:: If you'll excuse me, I'm off to save Sam and Merry.

::walks off. Ten seconds later, the sound of thwacking can be heard.:: Ha! Stupid orcs! You have it coming! First being all mean and nasty in "Exchanged", then being mean and nasty in "

The Long Way Home" and now being mean and nasty in "Neither Friend nor Foe." Geeze, you think the Uruk Hai had bad childhoods or something. (Heh heh..)
Clever Hobbit chapter 13 . 9/15/2003
Now there's some stuff that I'd never ever think that Frodo would say or think about Sam... And I saw straight through it! Fwahaha! Are you going to torture us even more by going to Saruman or staying with the Fellowship? I hope not.
Aemilia Rose chapter 13 . 9/15/2003
Ack! I'm falling behind! Oh, I'm so ashamed!

I feel so bad for our poor little hobbits! I think everyone just really needs a hug! I shuddered at your description of Sam, and how it looked like he had aged twenty years . . . poor Sam! It made me want to cry. *sobs*

And I am getting the chills thinking about Frodo . . . and the ring . . . and the fact that Sam has it. That could turn out very VERY bad.

On no! This story is too good! I'm hooked!

Update soon please!
and i'm BACK the one with the cheesy obviously-made-on-the-spur-of-the-moment names. yea chapter 12 . 9/15/2003
hey! back to torment and annoy u into updating! PLEAZ! dying of waiting! *is still staring at screen like she started after her last review* see, waiting. WAITING! *eye twitch* MUST UPDATE! *rams head into wall*
Nazgul 10 chapter 12 . 9/14/2003
OMG THIS IS SO GOOD! I LOVE THIS FIC! PLEAZ UPDATE ASAP! no not asap. UPDATE NOW! PLEAZ U MUST! I WILL DIE WITHOUT THIS FIC! I LOVE IT! IT ROX! u r such a good author! u have their characters perfect! IS FRODO REALLY DEAD! if frodo is really dead i will b forced to scream and cry and sob and carry on in other such ways. AND IF MERRY DIES I WILL BE FORCED TO SCREAM AND SOB AND CRY AND CARRY ON IN OTHER SUCH WAYS AS WELL! AND IF SAM DIES I WILL B FORCED TO SCREAM AND CRY AND SOB AND CARRY ON IN OTHER SUCH WAYS SOME MORE! only if they die though, mind u. beat the crap outa them as long as they live in the end. anyways THIS IS SO GOOD! PLEAZ KEEP THE FAST UPDATES UP! heaven knows i'll b waiting! *sits down and stares intently at computer screen waiting for update*
Irish Flying Fish chapter 1 . 9/14/2003
This chapter is supposed to make me feel BETTER about Sam's plight? Poor Sam! At least he had enough wits to use the Ring. But poor Merry! I hope Sam's managed to stall long enough for the rest of the Fellowship to get close to catching up. But if Gorek gets them, they'll never catch up b/c Gorek can obviously travel very fast...

Excellent as always. Can't wait to see how Sam gets out of this one!

-IFF
xyxyx chapter 12 . 9/14/2003
AUGH! No, not Merry! Not Merry! PLEASE not Merry! Crikey, Sam! Save him, save him! My poor hobbitses! *runs around in circles for a while, then stops, panting*

Phew. I'm better now. Of course I'm deranged! It's my job. ;-) This is my favorite of your stories yet... keep it up, please! _

~Minty, On The Verge Of Diving Into Story And Saving Merry Herself~