Reviews for Neither Friend nor Foe
Irish Flying Fish chapter 1 . 8/27/2003
YAY! Another Yellowrose story! Some days I can't believe my good luck. Poor Sam! I thought he'd be safe in Rivendell. I look forward to the rest of it!
Clever Hobbit chapter 2 . 8/27/2003
Search faster, Aragorn, search faster, search faster! Samwise is in the clutches of an Uruk-Hai! Come on!

Once more your update just leaves me hanging in suspense! Update soon, please!
Aemilia Rose chapter 2 . 8/27/2003
*Sigh of relief* Well, at least people will be out searching for poor dear Sam. But what's going to happen to him? Is he going to be okay? Update soon please!

By the way, I was just wondering why you haven't written a Bio. I'd love to hear more about a fellow Sam lover if you are willing. If not, it's no biggie. :)
xyxyx chapter 2 . 8/27/2003
*twitches with suspense*

Agh! They have to find him! But I suppose there wouldn't be much of a story if they did... unless there's a twist involved... hmm.

This is awesome as ever! Grr. Want to kill stupid Uruk. Bah!

_

~Minty~
xyxyx chapter 1 . 8/26/2003
No! Not again! *weeps* Poor Sam sure has his problems with you, doesn't he? _ Looks like another good one in store for us! I can't wait for more... must find out what happens to Sam!

I absolutely love your description in this chapter. Detail is my worst skill, personally, so I'm rather jealous. ;-) And your dialogue between Frodo and Sam is so real! I love it. You have true skill!

And don't you worry about your Sam fetish. It's quite understandable. Just do what you want to do, I'll always enjoy it no matter what! _

~Minty~
Amrunofthesummercountry chapter 1 . 8/26/2003
Ai! Another lovely ficcy by yellowrose! I was so excited that I printed out the first chapter last night and read it before bedtime. Wow! Wow! I'm very excited! Next chapter! Woo!
Aemilia Rose chapter 1 . 8/26/2003
Yay! Another Sam story by a wonderful author!

Ah! Sam's been taken by an Uruk-hai! That can't be good!

Update soon please!
Kay chapter 1 . 8/25/2003
Alright! Yellowrose returns! And it's gonna be another good one, I can tell! I may not get to review as often as I would like (family illness and school require most of my time right now), but I will sure be keeping up with this new fic! Thanks! Looking forward to more! I have to go. I've ran out of exclamation points.
Clever Hobbit chapter 1 . 8/25/2003
Oh no! Sam! I'm shaking with anticipation for the next update! This is really good.
Samwise the Strong chapter 1 . 8/24/2003
YAY! Your back! What took you so long? Nevermind, I loved the first chapter lol and I hope there will be some lovely Sam torture (Seeing as he's my favorite char) *grins evilly* Anyway long time no see, friend. Thought u was dead...Guess not. Anyway come check out my group and slightly AU Pippin fic and if you come please join. I need members. Please also note that at thhis time, I do not aprove of slash/rape. Hobbit torture: okay, slash or rape: eww. LOL tyy; see u soon I hope.
130 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9