Reviews for The Protection of the Royal Navy
BrokenSkye chapter 14 . 7/7/2010
I have enjoyed this fic up until now - and hope that you will eventually finish the story. Though I realise that it looks dubious when taking into account the date that you last posted!

Anyway, just wanted to say that I have enjoyed the fic so far.
JustCallMeMarly chapter 14 . 4/28/2008
This is a great tale so far! I love it... I love the Jack/Ana and I love the Will/Liz... and I absolutely love the Norrington theme. The three top things I love in a well-crafted POTC story!

I see it's been a while since your last update... that's sad... but I understand it. I have *ahem* a few of them myself, so I really can't judge. LOL! Anyways, I hope someday there will be an updated to this, because I will certainly be looking forward to it!

Thanks for an engaging tale so far!
Skystrike26 chapter 14 . 12/13/2005
Good story! I love anything with Jack and Norrington in it. Not SLASH though! It just makes good story. Keep it up. Post soon!
Whist chapter 5 . 6/4/2005
This is interesting
Johnnycakesdepp chapter 14 . 3/24/2005
A bit curious as to why this hasn't been updated in 6 months. Quite literally brilliant! Please update
Dagon ng Likha chapter 14 . 1/2/2005
I love this story! I hope you update soon. I especially love the first Will/Elizabeth scene...*winks* Hope to get more of that!
ndm chapter 14 . 12/19/2004
I hope your family and friends are doing better.

Thank you for sharing your story - this is a very well written and carefully scripted story (the only quibble I have is in an earlier chapter - Captain Jack seems to me to be a mite short to successfully pin Commodore James while throttling him.

But I like your characterizations - I hope you are able to continue your story.

Thanks again.
Meggie Dodge chapter 14 . 12/8/2004
I especially enjoyed your finding a story line that lets Norrington collaborate with Sparrow, without requiring him to unstarch at all. And sending the Turners to Tortuga-so _practical_! The dynamics of Anamaria and Sparrow, too, are as convincing as any I've seen.

Keep doing your homework, but by all means WRITE US THE REST!
Inversnaid chapter 14 . 11/19/2004
cool story! more soon please
Katt chapter 14 . 10/31/2004
I really like your story and I can't wait for the next chapter to come up
Gina chapter 14 . 10/21/2004
Please write more! Your story is wonderful, a very entertaining dialog, suspenseful and exciting plotline, and Norrinton is perfectly in character! Keep up the good work.
kitt chapter 1 . 10/6/2004
Are you ever going to update this i want to know what happened. and really it doesn't rain in Manchester all the time. It can be really nice.
Silly Spawn chapter 14 . 9/14/2004
Wow, nice story. Wonder how you're going to get them out of this one though. I hope you update soon

LM
ellennar chapter 12 . 8/21/2004
Very nice. I particularly like the Turners moving since I don't imagine that Port Royal would be very comfortable for them. I also like that you've managed to come up with a farily unique idea (no easy thing any more with so many POTC stories out here!)
geekmama chapter 13 . 8/21/2004
I am very glad you are finally continuing this excellent story. I love the way you write Jack, and his relationship with Anamaria.

Good work. Hoping to read more soon!

~~Geek Mama~~