Reviews for Just May Be Enough
Jimelda chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Awww, this is adorable. I have just gotten into watching the O.C. and decided to start reading some early fics for it, and wow. You have captured Seth perfectly. His adorable awkwardness and his willingness to help his friends (or friend) in any way he can.
griffins95 chapter 1 . 12/21/2003
This is my first OC fan fic, and because of you I think I just might be reading some more! That was very good. I love it!
Snooboostoo chapter 1 . 11/13/2003
Aww. oh my god that was such a sweet story I loved it...good job.
Alyssa chapter 1 . 8/29/2003
awe! that's adorable! my fav OC fanfic
neoxer chapter 1 . 8/28/2003
Wow, that was *really* good. I love your portrayal of Seth and Ryan. And especially their friendship. I don't think there are going to be enough Ryan/Seth friendship fics out there (nothing against slash b/c I do read it, I just love a good friendship more) so I do hope you write more. *g*
Sarah chapter 1 . 8/26/2003
Keep writing! That was unbelievable, fantastic! You completely captured how it seems Seth and Ryan are, and all that would be said while sitting on the couch that morning!
LemonPepsi chapter 1 . 8/26/2003
Loved it.
partypants chapter 1 . 8/26/2003
aw...

this one pulled at my heart strings. heh. love how you captured the subtleties of ryan. awesome.
Anna M chapter 1 . 8/26/2003
Short, sweet and very well done. Nicely in-character. I can imagine this is exactly what happened. I was thinking of writing a filler for the scene when they went off alone, but you did it so perfectly, I feel I don't need to now. Thank you. You did great.
Jessica chapter 1 . 8/26/2003
Great little story.. I liked it and it seems as if that could have happened at the end of "The Gamble"... I think you portrayed the characters very well.
Angrypadawan chapter 1 . 8/25/2003
This is a scene I'd like to have seen in the series. Excellent!

What's the address of this website you mentioned? Please post it.
Orange1 chapter 1 . 8/25/2003
Yay! A TwOPer!

*ahem* Ah, yes, now onto the review. This:

"Just keep talking, Seth." Ryan's voice is oddly hollow. Seth looks at Ryan and gulps. Ryan's eyes are glittering strangely and his mouth is tight the way his dad's gets whenever he talks about his childhood or his parents." is just so damn awesome. Everything about Seth and Ryan seemed exactly how they would act - wonderful job, and keep up the great work!
sierra-f00 chapter 1 . 8/24/2003
Aww... so cute. :D I think the dialogue is very in character. Good stuff!
spacegirl352 chapter 1 . 8/24/2003
aw I love Seth. That was great, in character and could so totally have been what actually happened.
syan chapter 1 . 8/24/2003
I loved this...really cute. I am a huge Ryan/Seth shipper and this was awesome... Please write more.