Reviews for Rainy Night
Eldiatric C chapter 4 . 7/4/2009
I loved this story very much! I like how you included Homura so well. I also liked Hakkai's line to Jiipu about Yaone.
Shadowfax chapter 4 . 10/21/2008
Oh, happy day! I remember reading this story before, on your website I think. What fun to find it again! Honestly, one of the best and the singularly most hilarious Saiyuki story I've ever read. Thanks! ]
a dreamer's attic chapter 4 . 8/17/2007
D haha, very silly XD
RedBrunja chapter 4 . 12/12/2006
I adored reading this. It was fun and funny and witty. I want to compliment your vocabulary- I always like finding an author who isn’t afraid to use a word not everyone would know, and it makes your writing so much more descriptive and evocative. I loved ‘temporized’ particularly, because I could just hear Kougaiji’s tone of voice so clearly.

I cracked up other all the shenanigans going on- the stealing clothes, the mistaken who-actually-*was*-with-Yaone thing, etc. Speaking of Yaone, thank you for writing her and writing her well. She’s my favorite character, and very few people seem to write her, so when someone does, even if she’s part of a large group, I’m always like, ‘yah, Yaone!’

And the line about artistic rips in her clothes made me giggle.
CassiaKomoshiro chapter 4 . 12/11/2006
o_o That...was...AMAZING!

XD AGH! HYSTERICAL HYSTERICAL!

o_o With the goku thinknig the kous the hakkai with the Yaone and the sanzo and the beer and the hamura with the Kozen Rinrei feild of flowers! XD Agh! I'm in one of my classes and I swear people have stated giving me odd looks for how many times i stated bursting out laughing.

o_o and the bucket with the Gojyo and the robes ont he hakkai with the homura...and goku gets the beer. XD ::Can't stop laughing:: That was amazing!
AmunRa chapter 4 . 6/11/2006
That was great! I haven't laughed so much with a story in a while, so thank you very much for the cute, witty, and hilariously funny tale. I enjoyed it greatly!
LG chapter 4 . 7/11/2005
This story was absolutely hilarious. _ I didn't stop laughing until about ten minutes after I finished it. Two thumbs up!
acern chapter 4 . 4/22/2005
XD You're amazing. That's one of the best Saiyuki fics I've read. And there is a severe lack of Kougaiji-ness in most of the rest.
Shades Of Hades chapter 4 . 9/14/2004
LOL! I loved it! XD I wish there was more, but it's still great! . Anyways, I must sleep now! I have classes tomorrow and I have to wake up early so I can do my homework (I'm a bad girl)!
Daisy Sparrow chapter 4 . 6/1/2004
This story is awesome! I laughed so hard on several occasions that I almost spill coke all over my keyboard. I love it!
firedraygon chapter 4 . 12/23/2003
Ehehe, this is cute. Please write more soon! This is a great fic! Merry Christmas!
fd97
seacmber chapter 4 . 12/16/2003
Tsk tsk. Hilarious. *grinz*
queasy chapter 4 . 12/13/2003
Fun. Very cute read. Thanks for sharing.
SeaGull chapter 4 . 12/12/2003
I don't know where do you get that formula, but it's damn funny and damn excellent !
I think i'll need time to recover from all this laughing !
Thanks again...
Kaurin chapter 4 . 12/11/2003
This is hilarious, mild, and purrfect.
Did I mention I just love it?
"Yes, and can I recommend a good tailor?"
Maybe I should remember that line for next time I go rummaging around my parent's belonging _
I thoroughly enjoyed this fic, and hope to see more of this.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »