Reviews for Chibies!
Kumaru Yeoman too lazy to sign in chapter 30 . 4/10/2004
NO! HOW COULD IT END?
Ceres rocks. I've seen the first twelve episodes and have volume one. The ending theme is so cool
Good story Shikon. NOW continue it! SEQUEL! SEQUEL!
Kumaru Y
the SeVeReD-HaNd chapter 30 . 4/2/2004
THIS IS A FORMAL REQUEST DEMANDING A SEQUEL! PLEASE! PLEASE! YOUR STORY WAS SO FUNNY AND NOW ALL I HAVE TO READ IS...UHH...NOT FUNNY STUFF! *NOTICES CAPS LOCK IS ON* Oh...pardon me...didn't mean to shout..ahem...anyway...please make a sequel!
eeladiojr chapter 9 . 4/1/2004
I dn't know how you did it but you spelled Youkai and Hanyou wrong. But I still love the story.
Valdimarian chapter 30 . 3/31/2004
AT LEAST GIVE ME A CHANCE TO GET MY CHARACTERS BACK!
Vadimir: what? you want us back?
Caharel: yea! you left us in her clutches for so long! *starts licking his fur* and I'm all sticky from that potion!
Valdimarian: YES I WANT YOU BACK BAKA!
Vadimir: Then why havent you writen a new chapter in almost a month?
Valdimarian: CAUSE CAHAREL ISNT GOING INTO MUSE MODE *glare's at Caharel*
Caharel: hehehehe *curls up and falls asleep*
Vadimir: and YOU Shikon! You didnt say ANYTHING about how cool I look in Kami form!
Caharel *from under his tail*: And you barely mentioned MY form!
anonymous chapter 7 . 3/31/2004
mini shikon kill shikon and try to remove the curse
Michael chapter 1 . 3/22/2004
um...hahahahaha! Funny chibi-shikon, funny guy, funny guy. Well, good story, i think I'll keep reading...bye now!
CelestialAries chapter 21 . 3/20/2004
I love your story! The only thing is that on chapter 21, where you say 'Jai detest Koga', it should be 'Je détèste Koga'. That's all! Cool story!
Junsei Hyakuhei chapter 29 . 3/17/2004
. me likes story!
Kumaru Yeoman chapter 29 . 3/17/2004
NO! don't end it! don't end it!
Why, Shikon, why?
heh heh, Vadi-kun sounds hot...
ties Shikon up over a pot of boiling spaghetti and hamsters) NO! YOU MUST WRITE MORE CHAPTERSS! AND UPDATE! WA!
. Kumaru Y
Junsei Hyakuhei chapter 21 . 3/16/2004
oi good story!
Valdimarian chapter 29 . 3/16/2004
Hey your swearing is better than mine, THAT IS NOT ALLOWED BUTARO!
YAY, Vadimir's going to interact with the Sesshy-gumi!
*Vadimir* Yay, my role as Head priest of the Miroku shrine has been affirmed! Wait, why does Neko get away with calling me Vadi-kun? I only let Chibi-Shikon do it cause she's... Oh now I see why I let her do that... *drool*
*Valdimarian* BAKA *fwack* I dont know what Caharel can do... Caharel nani yatten no? (what are you doing?)
*Caharel* (deep demonic tone) I'm Changeing to my Kami Form
*Vadimir* Woah, back that up, you have a Kami-Form? WHY DIDNT I KNOW THIS?
*Valdimarian* His isnt as cool as yours Vadimir
*Vadimir* I HAVE A KAMI FORM!
*Caharel turns into a giant winged cat* Conichiwa?
*Valdimarian* Shite, listen Vadimir, you turn into a giant fox with cat ears and a cat tail when your friends are in danger, personaly I didnt know that Caharel could go Kami. Nice look though.
*Vadmir* Woah, is this what I look like?
*Valdimarian* here's the bio I made for you, just take this and reverse the parts, cat ears become fox ears so on so forth, and Caharel has wings:
Vadimirin’s Kami form is that of an almost fox (red fox to be specific) the size of a bus. The reason it is an almost fox is that it’s ears and tail are like those of cats and it’s claws, which are stronger and sharper than steel, are 1’6
the SeVeReD-HaNd chapter 28 . 3/13/2004
Yay! No more Kikyo! DESTROY HER! (foaming at the mouth) DESTROY!
Valdimarian chapter 28 . 3/12/2004
YAY, thanks for including a storyized version of our chat about Chiby Shikon.
Vadimir: I see I hit a Miroku warshiper... One problem with that, I worship at that shrine.
Vadimirin: that's a problem I'm the Sango, the Miroku and the Sesshomaru in our group... not sure how that works but somehow my mind hasn't fractured, compleatly anyway.
Vadimir: HEY I AM AN ALTERED VERSION OF VALDIMARIAN!
Valdimarian: yes you are, now back into my mind you go!
Caharel: Do I have to go too?
Valdimarian: No your my muse, my spirit guide, AND a major character in my story... I dont think I could put you back in my mind if I tried.
Caharel: SUGOI (Sweet in Japanese)
Valdimarian: Oh I posted my Japanese words in my story, full list, it's on chapter 10.
In two chapters I've figured out how I'm going to rename Sesshomaru to Sesshy-Kun! (it's going to be some time at the rate my friends are going to return my stuff -.-)
Vadimir: Can I hit more things?
Valdimarian: I THOUGHT YOU WERE BACK IN MY MIND!
Vadimir: Not untill you write be back into the story, I'm going to be out of it for 2 more chapters!
Valdimarian: Yea but I thought of a cute scene between Shippou and Souten for that chapter!
Vadimir: -.-#
Valdimarian: FINE I'LL WORK ON IT! Oh, we're still reviewing Shikon's story! Ja-Ne Shikon-sama!
Scribbled Ink chapter 28 . 3/12/2004
lol...wait...did you say kikyo in a bottle? can i have it? i wanna see what happens when you put bottles that contain peoples in fireplaces!1
Valdimarian chapter 27 . 3/6/2004
LOL, That was hilarious. I think some head bopping is in order for Chibi Shikon though. Oh, btw, Vadimir isnt hanyou, he just looks like it. WEL technicaly he's half demon half fox spirit but also Kitsunes are concidered youkai so he's both and neither. If you understand that you can survive reading my story (YAY! I wrote a FF finaly!) Vadimir is a main character for most of the time but I dont think I've seen him for a few chapters. I think I'm going to have to borow Chibi-Shikon so I can do a disclaimer (I'm running low and I havent even done 10 chapters!)