Reviews for Chibies!
Scribbled Ink chapter 22 . 11/9/2003
KITTYS!_

finding nemo quotes! that a funny movie.
Kumaru Yeoman chapter 22 . 11/9/2003
I have an idea! YOu could have koga think that InuYasha is responsible for him turning chibi to get him off his back about Kagome, then have Him go after InuYasha...while he's still chibi,heh heh heh...

Great update bTw

(hands Shikon a burger) that might help...god, Escargot(shivers) poor you.

!

I love that movie

Update again soon!

Maru Y
Kumaru Yeoman chapter 21 . 11/8/2003
hm...I don't see how you only got 60 reviews...you should have much more, this is so good!

NO!1 HOW COULD YOU PUT KIKYO BACK IN HER REGULAR FORM THING? Sure, French dolls are scary, but she couldn't talk!

Please update soon!

Kumaru Yeoman
the SeVeReD-HaNd chapter 21 . 10/22/2003
Yay Shikon-sama,you updated! Good,I'm glad that damned bastard Koga will FINALLY leave Kagome alone! Is he so stupid he can't remember asking Ayame to be his mate? gehh...I hate him...Anywayz,that was a lil' short,but it keeps you guessing.

P.S. While Koga's a lil cub,Inuyasha should be able to "play" with him...:D...
Lady Procrastinate chapter 21 . 10/22/2003
So Kouga doesn't love Kagome anymore? That's just fine with me! I'm an all out Kag/Inu fan and I'll prolly never change! Good chappie and update soon!
demented-squirrel chapter 20 . 10/7/2003
HAHAHAHA!CHIBI KIKYO..cHIBI NARAKU...HAHAHAHAHAHA
the SeVeReD-HaNd chapter 20 . 10/7/2003
Finally! Hurray! Update! ahem...though it wasn't very long,and kind of pointless,it was still a cute little Sango/Miroku thing...aw...Now if only the damn pervert could get his mind out of the gutter...ja ne,Shikon-sama!
RingoSama89 chapter 18 . 10/3/2003
ahahahahahhahahaha!notice i dun really talk 2 ur daughter anymore, but she's pretty cool.o, 's ur clone!i thought it wuz suthin else.(Chibi-Shikon slaps me)

Chibi-Shikon:how dare u say dat!

Me:ow, it wuz only mai guess!

Chibi-Shikon:yeah, wuteva.

Me:i dunno bout ur mommy, but she puts quotaion marks on da word 'girlfriend'.cracked me up!

Chibi-Shikon:wuteva.-_-

BAI and i'll review once more!
RingoSama89 chapter 17 . 10/3/2003
how bout just Tomb Raider?sho peoples can tell wut story u , Miroku french kissing a gurl and not sango?

Miroku:sorry, Lady i french kiss u now?

Sango:NO!(slaps Miroku an big red hand mark)

i didn't review in da past few days.i had mai b-day on September 30 and i just turned 14 and anyhoo, i'll review da next chappie!
Lady Procrastinate chapter 19 . 10/1/2003
lol, funny ending! Update soon!
the SeVeReD-HaNd chapter 19 . 10/1/2003
DAMN THE CHEDDER CHEESE RAMEN!

ahem...Ya know,this chapters kinda weird,because today I've been throwing up also.(plays music from "The twilight zone) O! well...I g2g...on account of my stupid immune system(runs to bathroom)
the SeVeReD-HaNd chapter 18 . 9/29/2003
All I can say,Shikon-Sama,is that you update fast man,I love your plot...stares speachless...Ja ne,I up the superb work.
Lady Procrastinate chapter 18 . 9/29/2003
Agh! Nothing important happened! Update soon and I hope you get over your writers block!
the SeVeReD-HaNd chapter 17 . 9/28/2003
Kagome as Lara Croft...thinking...It could work...But would it be AU? I dunno...Go for it,

Shikon-sama!
Lady Procrastinate chapter 17 . 9/26/2003
I'm lazy so...good, update!
93 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »