Reviews for Sin and Glory
WhiteWolfCub chapter 1 . 7/24/2005
How cute, please continue!
Kenshin's Soul chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
I love it! It's so sweet and gentle. You have captured both characters very well. (
Math Freak chapter 1 . 8/29/2004
erm… the summary implied that this would be a rather long story. (Case stories are usually quite long). Could we expect more chapters to come? This first chapter was beautifully written that used the sense of touch really well. One little note: I don't think you used the word 'halcyon' correctly. A halcyon is a bird (unless there's a secondary meaning that I'm not aware of).

So… erm… please update?
Duboas chapter 1 . 7/28/2004
I felt everything you described

The beauty of your fic seems to depend a lot on touch. Through physical contact, you permeated your characters’ emotions.

Their hug might have seemed very slight and innocent(they didn’t do what characters in Ynm fics usually do) but beneath the surface, it meant so much. By giving us a picture of a naked Tsuzuki embracing his blushing partner, you showed that there was actually powerful love and want, lurking around a nearby corner.

I wish there was a next installment. You have the potential to make a great lemon! Or have you made one already?

That’s what I really wanted to say anyway
Joana Seta chapter 1 . 5/21/2004
This fic promises to be a delicacy. Are you planning on continuing, though? It’s been almost a year since the post and, although I fully understand what it means to get tangled in other things – being an author myself (and I can assure I’m the less productive type) – it would be a real shame if you didn’t pursue this.
It’s a fine work even just as it is, though, and, for that, it shall have a place in my hard drive and in my Yami no Matsuei recs list.
Especially since, you know, I have yet to read a fanfic that approaches Hisoka and Tsusuki’s relationship as you do in this fic. I’d very much like to read more of it.
Best wishes,
- Joanna Seta
P.S. – If you are considering the continuation of this fic and wish someone to help you out (editing, commenting, constructively criticising, beat-ing, etc.) – even if in time you end up giving up on the endeavour altogether – you can contact me. I’m willing to help giving this a shot. Other than that, and as I have said before, this is trully an excellent fic.
kaitsu-chan chapter 1 . 5/19/2004
interesting, i've only seen a few of the episodes but i've downloaded the manga and started reading fanfics lol
you keep the characters how they should be and its a good story line
keep it up :)
Atalan chapter 1 . 11/30/2003
This is really nicely characterised and well-written. I can certainly hear Hisoka's voice. _ Are you planning to write any more?
Raz chapter 1 . 9/13/2003
There's so much I liked about this that it's hard to know where to start ...

Characters seem as good a place as any, so can I say I love how you've written both Tsuzuki and Hisoka. Tsu isn't overly unstable - just a little bit nuts after such a length of time as a shinigami. I adore the interaction with Hisoka and the dynamic between the pair is superb. You convey so much through their gestures.

Hisoka too is really well done - you win instant brownie points off me for not falling into the fragile doll cliche.

All in all, really good and I look forward to the next part.
She's So High chapter 1 . 9/11/2003
Ah! I loved it! That was really good. Your descriptions were awesome, not too much but not too little. You could really see them embracing which was great. Plus the characterization was right on as well. All in all this is definitely a fic that I'll be coming back to. Beautifully done!
gallatica chapter 1 . 9/3/2003
this is really nice!

XD

update soon!
asmilewaiting chapter 1 . 9/2/2003
great story! Please update soon I can't wait to read more! Keep up the good work!

Anata no Marron
La Dirge chapter 1 . 8/31/2003
why do things feel so strange? it seems to be one of the most complex questions. why am i alive? why do we exist? blah blah blah. you've caught some emotions in me. that's some talent you've got there. it makes me want to cry.
Tessa Marlene chapter 1 . 8/29/2003
Great start, and Tsuzuki angst too. Yummy, give me some bare chested Tsuzuki in the morning ;) This looks really good so far. I'll look forward to further chapters.
Katsue chapter 1 . 8/27/2003
This is beautifully done so far, and yes, I spotted at least some of the foreshadowing! The interaction between Tsuzuki and Hisoka is very sweet and believable.

The only criticism I have is that Tsuzuki is almost invariably referred to as "Tsuzuki", and it feels a little strange you referring to him as Asato.

Anyway, am really looking forward to seeing more of this fic
MisoSoup106 chapter 1 . 8/25/2003
I need more of this great fic! Please continue. I have a feeling that this one is going to be a real page clicker. LOL. I really like how you aren't rushing the yaoi stuff.. but there'll be some, ne? I look forward to seeing the relationship/plot develop. See you soon!