Reviews for Braid
Very, very good.
Sairahiniel SakuraAeris1497 chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
Cute :)
Dalek Warrior chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
This is amazing, I just wish there was a portion of the movie of them doing this, they should have taken a page out of your book, I'm sure Tolkien wouldn't have minded. :)
Jahnairis chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
good story ,revolving around braiding hair
Deliciously Delirious chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
My friend told me I would love this...

For once, I don't hate the fact that she was right.
LisaG16 chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
Really lovely vignette of the 2 friends before battle. I was howling over the story of Glorfindel and the soap!
A Strange Strange person chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
love it.
Indilwen chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
*sigh* Poor Glorfindel. Never gets the respect he deserves. He was in the book but not the movie. Thank you so much for making me laugh. I'll bet he would look good with purple hair though.
Marie chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
... did i miss something HUGE or is Arathorn Aragorn's father? not elrond. elrond is arwyen's father, right?
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
This has a nice mix of lightheartedness, humor, hurt/comfort and fact i would have to say its lovely. That is really bad word to use but it is the one that automatically comes to mind so there u go.

Liked Lego's reaction to the idea of Estel braiding hair, the whole flashback scene, and the short perspective on Elrond's feelings about Aragorn and Arwen...all in all it was pretty damn good. _
StarLight9 chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
This is so wonderful! Yes, a braid can make you think of various things, both humorous and sad :) I loved the 'Protect my son' part in the end. Lovely story, I am so happy I came across it.
Sunset Tower chapter 1 . 3/26/2005
That was sweet...I liked it :))
lady ix chapter 1 . 12/9/2004
it's not often that i find a fic that can have me laughing out loud one minute and crying the next. you've acomplished this. thank you.

A-zla chapter 1 . 9/13/2004
A really nice story! I enjoyed it so much and was really laughing hard about Glorfindel...
avocado75 chapter 1 . 8/3/2004
This was very good. very touching. I enjoyed it very much!