Reviews for He Doesn't Know
A STUPIT HEARTLESS BITCH WOULD HAVE MADE A BETTER FANFIC THAN U U ASSHOLE
P.S I HOPE U FUCKEN DIE
FROM:YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE
TO:STUPIT BITCH/BASTARD
P.P.S HOPE U GO TO ALL 7 HELLS!
SM together chapter 1 . 2/15/2004
GREAT!
SilverKitten420 chapter 1 . 12/20/2003
oh write more write more plz!i wrote a miroku and sango fic!- but its in my friends name ...its under swtkaguya its called sango's love !read it plz...n tell me if its good or not!
dEeYaN chapter 1 . 11/22/2003
aww... *melts* sweet... *goes off to read Miroku's version*
SilverKitten420 chapter 1 . 10/21/2003
yes do make his side like how he doesnt want to hurt her an all..

n how he wants to protect her..

n all that stuff

aww they r a cute couple im making my first fanfic its going to b mainly bout sango n miroku

well continue..!
Draconian Elflord chapter 1 . 10/9/2003
Hey. This is the Draconian Elflord again. Yay! Miroku and Sango! I feel so sad for her. I really think you should put up Miroku's part of it. That would be like a dual-perception fic. I've always loved those. Anyways, feel proud, you rock, rock on!
LivEviL chapter 1 . 9/11/2003
YAY another great fic! you are AWESOME!
KyoFanGirl chapter 1 . 9/10/2003
aw! *sniff sniff* Poor Sango! That was so sad! I love your writing style! Miroku & Sango rock! They are definately the cutest couple in anime! I wrote a fic for them maybe you can can check it out sometime *nudge nudge* LOL!
chatty-cathryn chapter 1 . 8/27/2003
thats so sad... poor sango... she should just tell him...and miroku...what a jerk... good story, write more please...mebbe i'll write a sango/miroku fic... oh... need plots...
sammi chapter 1 . 8/27/2003
Sango And Miroku are the BEST! _
Jessica and Rei chapter 1 . 8/25/2003
Rei: It is beyond describeable

Jessica: what she means is IT ROCKS

Rei: We are big M/S fans

Jessica: Yep

Rei: Well we need to go plz contact us at our e-mail if you want to talk.

Jessica: Yeah it okay Bye

Rei: Farewell
superskippy chapter 1 . 8/25/2003
hiho. this is a great story, not many people take miroku and sango seriously, and i think you do. i think by miroku's side to all of this would really make the plot better, getting all the view ponits and what not. it would be a little harder though to do both of their thoughts. and when things get tense, be sure have one of the inu gang do something funny. just to balance it out. i hope you'll take my advise on some of this, and thanks.

s_

_s
Aya chapter 1 . 8/25/2003
Plz update I wanna knoe wat Miroku's side of da stori. PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ!
Kera chapter 1 . 8/25/2003