Reviews for Rescuing Yukina From Me!
Shadowmya chapter 5 . 4/22/2005
you have a great story please update more _
Madame Arrow Foxfire chapter 5 . 6/16/2004
You could tell Yukina to get Hiei out of there. Or whack him with a baseball bat and tell her to hide. Update, I command thee! Or to be less subtle. . .

UPDATE OR BE SMACKED WITH A FISH!

UPDATE OR FACE THE SHARP EVIL POINTY THINGIE!

UPDATE OR BE BITTEN BY WILD AGLETS!

Eh . . . just update.
Railey Kitzune chapter 4 . 1/28/2004
I like this story keep on writting it plz!
shinya78 chapter 5 . 1/27/2004
very very funny _
anyway, need...more chapters...need
sorry, I do that sometimes.
more chapters! _
blu chocobo chapter 5 . 12/8/2003
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I'm feeling real sorry for you! Your mom and your brother's are at your door, and Hiei's going to slice you up! Damn, that's a real hectic situation! How are you getting out of this one? *goes off laughing at your misfortune* *jk*
Howmuchisabrain chapter 5 . 10/23/2003
Hi I thought it was a great story and i was hoping that you GET ON WITH THE NEXT CHAPTER ALREADY I BEEN WAITING FOR A LONG TIME AND I REALLY ENJOYED IT SO YOU BETTER BEGIN OTHERWISE I'M LETING SOME WILD RABID DOGS ON U AS SOON AS I FIND SOME.
crawfish109 chapter 5 . 10/19/2003
Crawfish: *finally waking up whith marker still on her face* *Yawns and rubs eyes* what'd I miss?

Lessy: An entire chappy.

Crawfish:Aw man! What was it about?

Lessy:That's what I'm reviewing about right now.

If you're really so eager to find out what it's about then readit on you're own time, not mine.

Crawfish:Wait...isn't my time your time? Gah! Head hurts *clutches head in pain*

Lessy: *absently hands Crawfish ice pack* This fic is really good! When are you gonna put Hiei in there!

Crawfish:Yeah! And where's Kurama? Ow, head...

Lessy:You really should get Hiei to find Yukina soon. That's gonna be so funny. anyway I love the fic so far. Write more soon!
crawfish109 chapter 4 . 10/19/2003
Crawfish:It's really late and I'm way too tired to write an actual review *head droops on to Lessy shoulder*

Lessy:*shoves her off roughly* But she does like it. A lot. I think. Don't you like it?

Crawfish:*sleepily* Just five more minutes Mom...

Lessy:*exasperated sigh* Oh well Wait a second... *evin grin* *gets up, grabs marker, and proceeds in the drawing all over Crawfish's face* heheheh. Okay well one more chappy to read, I'm gonna go do that now.
Blue Rose4 chapter 5 . 10/6/2003
wow really great!

and this is way longer than your other stories
This account has been deleted chapter 5 . 10/5/2003
Cool fic, needs more Hiei, though...MY HIEI! Uh-hem...sorry...please continue the fic! _()
Madame Arrow Foxfire chapter 5 . 10/5/2003
Not really...Sorry, but well...
Jaimie chapter 5 . 10/5/2003
I LOVE it! must update. . . Now your are allowed to do nothing else but write, forever! your sole perpus(sp?) in life from now on is to write fics for my happyness! no, but seriously(sp?) update a.s.a.p. okay!
Aeka17 chapter 5 . 10/5/2003
I feel sorry for you, when Hiei comes is going to be mad! Continue please -
Lady Lanet chapter 4 . 10/3/2003
GAHH! YUKINA! Oh, man... you are in deep trouble... more.
singing rain chapter 4 . 10/3/2003