Reviews for Violet
narakunohime chapter 2 . 3/5/2008
love it.
Yuki Valons chapter 7 . 7/28/2004
You should get a lot more reviews for this...I love your fic! I do imagine business would be a lot better now...lol
BunjyGuM-Boy chapter 5 . 2/13/2004
wow! misura-chan! another well-rounded fic! i like it... i love it actually!
have a great day and god bless, my friend!
Bunjy
TenshiYami chapter 7 . 12/5/2003
I've followed this story through and I enjou.. but I'd like to know if your gunna put Schu and Crawford together.. this almost seems a bit to good to be true even for aya... And yes, I love AyaxSchu SchuxAya so thats why I asked.. but besides that.. Its a very good story and I really like it. Ja ne
annakas chapter 7 . 11/1/2003
this fic was beautiful. The beginning looked dark a little wicked and still funny with Nagis and Crawfords comments. The last chapter had me go all aww all the time. And posessive Aya is sweet.
Shiroki Kietsuki chapter 7 . 10/30/2003
ahh... perfect. just *perfect* an ending chapter! *sighs* enjoyed the weiss-schu banter wrapping up that side of the story, and dropping little yohji-ken, omiyohji hints... and aya's smile... that was cute. and then on the schwarz side, we've brad. darned crawford, sticking by his annoyingly steadfast self-imposed vow of chastity or somesort.. *snorts softly* ..in order to ensure his heart stays in one piece. but then there's that little dialogue... that bit of dialogue is going to be copied down and carried around with me, because it feels so real and fitting, and not just for the fic. i'm sorry if i sound obsessive, i just *do* like that bit an awful lot. hope you don't mind? (can drop me a line if you do, na. ;) thanks for a great read, Misura-sama *bows*
GeneWeiss chapter 7 . 10/22/2003
Aw... how sweet. Everybody gets a happy ending. Too bad Crawford prefers to be alone. Oh well, maybe Nagi could knock some sense in him.
Kyra2 chapter 7 . 10/18/2003
What was in the document Nagi indicated?

It looks like everything came out alright in the end, except that Crawford is still alone. You know..threesomes are always very nice...
mindmelda chapter 3 . 10/15/2003
You're one hell of a good writer! Great descriptions. Good characterizations.
Kyra2 chapter 6 . 10/13/2003
Ahh..I would pay good money to see the look on Takatori's face when Schwartz abandoned him.

Now how are the Weiss kitties going to react to having Schu appear in the shop?
GeneWeiss chapter 6 . 10/12/2003
What kind of game is Schuldich playing? He seemed to be teasing Aya all the time..
Pandora.81 chapter 6 . 10/8/2003
Oh, I like this fiction more and more. The plot is so enthralling.

More please?

_
KarotsaMused chapter 6 . 10/8/2003
ee it gets more and more interesting every time i check back in. update soon...i know this word doesn't really apply, but schwarz is so *cute*! keep it going, i'm havin' a blast .
GeneWeiss chapter 5 . 10/5/2003
M.. omoshiroi desu ne... GeneWeiss is gonna sit back and see the results.
Kyra2 chapter 5 . 10/3/2003
So is Aya ever going to tell them? His teammates do care about him, and they do deserve to know.

Oh dear...poor Crawford. Having to give up the person that he's fallen for in order to keep him alive and then having him say that without meaning it...has to hurt.

Killing Takatori...nice...