Reviews for The Haircut
Guest chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
OMG I LOVE THIS FIC SOSOSOSOSOSOSOSSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOOOOOOOOOO MUCH MAN! It's AMAZINGGGGGGGG! I've read it a few BILLION times. My account is River_Song196 but I'm too lazy to log in so if you wanna chat, your AMAZINGNESS, then send me a PM there! LUVE YAAAA WORKS!
lotus-bugxm9 chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
Lol I liked this! One thing that makes Sirius's character to me attractive is his long matted black hair! I love it. Its fun to read a fic though with all his beloved hair geting chopped off :D
Torie Rilistkrytcat chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
You should make her do something about other people's hair until every male has the same haircut.
moonlight musings chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
i luv ur humor soo funny!
hpanai chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
cool oneshot i luv sirius he waz hilarious but i wish u could have had harry in it!

Arinia chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
Aha that was hilarious! I could soo picture that. Excellent job!
jka1 chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
this was really funny and light well done i enjoyed it ;)
SilentWolf chapter 1 . 3/26/2006
Two thumbs and one big toe up.
jenny starseed chapter 1 . 3/26/2006
LOL. that was funny. there really aren't enough stories about sirius's hair.
Merrcy-Me chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
This is halareas! Keep up the good work.
secretlycharmed14 chapter 1 . 12/30/2005

You must continue the slaugther of Sirius! I love it! Please continue. Except maybe make Harry get a hair cut!
moony391 chapter 1 . 11/29/2005
Loved it!
jennisashark chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
"We have to go see Harry," Hermione said firmly, ignoring Ron's questioning eyes, "I think we need a talk with him."

I knew as soon as that was said, that Harry had something to do with Sirius' hair growing back, bnecause in the first book his own hair grew back after Petunia cut it. Anyway, funny story... I'd like to see more like it... _
Bagge chapter 1 . 10/29/2005
*Laugh* Oh what a wonderful story. What a way to spend christmas. And with the hair growing charms you actually made it all fit into the books. To bad though, it would have fit him to have short hair.
bluekiwibubble chapter 1 . 10/8/2005
Hehehe, this is really good. Sirius is just not Sirius without his long hair. I mean, even when he had it short, I'm sure it wasn't shortshort(if that makes sense).

Ah, poor guy. I can just imagine Molly doing that. And now for her next victim...

'"There's no need to overdo it, Mum," said Ron, trying not to think of what Harry would say if he cheered up only to find Molly Weasley had drowned his godfather in the bathroom sink.' I couldn't stop laughing at that :D