Reviews for A Bitter Cup of Hope
Protector of Canon2 chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
It's sweet, but isn't Kitty... not religious?
Coffee chapter 1 . 9/18/2004
Be quick my Lord to answer them, make jubilant their feet...
PrydeinKitty chapter 1 . 12/28/2003
I just joined fan fiction, lol and I've been running around looking for decent Kitty fics.
You pulled it off wonderfully. And even though I'm not sure I even like Kitty being Jewish (because it doesn't make a whole lot of sense) I love what you've done with the harmony between Kurt and herself.
You are *so* on my fave authors list.
Anything but ordinary3 chapter 1 . 9/2/2003
Hey i really liked this fic! Are you planning a sequel or anything anytime? Let me know if ya are coz id be interested to read it! You write really well, well observed ya know the little details...i'm not very good at reviewing i can never say what i wanna say! Anyway you should check out NCSGirl's fics coz hers are mainly Excaliber ones (the parodys are hilarious and Children of the X is quite sad makes ya wanna beat Brian up side his big fat head)! Anyway i hope that this has erm...been of interedt to you!
FpNitecrawler chapter 1 . 8/25/2003
I like it. No action. Contains X-Men (Excalibur in this case) and still kept interesting. Very good job. It's always nice to see a side that most people don't see breathed into these characters, did that make any sense? Anyway, welcome to my favorite Author's list. Loved it.
Rift chapter 1 . 8/25/2003
A story featuring excaliber that actually works with Kitty's being jewish? cool. Very cool.
Harry2 chapter 1 . 8/25/2003
A quiet little holiday tale. Maybe, just maybe, Kitty and Pete will find a way to get back together.