Reviews for Touch the Fire
Fanatic482 chapter 1 . 9/9/2003
Morbid. Dark. Sinister. And, alas, I sadly can so see this inner demon Sark itching to break out...

/He does not know how to touch without hurting./ That line just so struck me. That whole paragraph was striking and honest. It showed the dark side of the cloud, whereas most fic shows the silver gilded side of the cloud. Most enjoyable to read the reminder that this world is all fluff, happiness, and happily ever after endings.
screen names are tacky chapter 1 . 9/8/2003
woah! that was amazing. i especially liked the first paragraph. what was so cool wad that you wrote so well that i could visualize. like, i saw a slow-motion sydney falling to the ground. it was like being in sark, which is actually kind of wierd :P. that was so amazing! great job :)

screen names are tacky
msQTpa2T chapter 1 . 8/27/2003
Woah! My, that's not how I imagined Sark would feeling about Sydney. But after reading this ficlet, it's very plausible and very vivid in my imagination. This really is pretty dark, but is still quite moving. Sark having those thoughts running through his head as he attempts to kill her is really quite disturbing, but very interesting indeed. You've given me a perspective about the show and the twosome that I never thought possible and in fact, never even considered. But, wow... this short story really surprised me and captured my full attention. I've never read anything like it, and it's sad that you've labeled it as complete and ended.

~MsQTpa2T
sallene chapter 1 . 8/27/2003
Very dark, but I really liked this. Gives an new insight to Sark's possible obsession with Sydney.

Great job!
lanabana agentalana chapter 1 . 8/26/2003
wow, that was disturbingly brilliant!
Tasha chapter 1 . 8/25/2003
Wow! That was amazing. Such a brilliant idea and you did a wonderful job developing it. I loved how dark the fic was, so perfect for Sarkney. Beautiful!