Reviews for Endings and Beginnings
B. Oots chapter 9 . 12/3/2012
I am really enjoying the story.
B. Oots chapter 4 . 12/3/2012
I just found the story.
alix33 chapter 4 . 4/13/2010
"everything in site was covered in white." - "everything in sight was covered in white."
alix33 chapter 3 . 4/13/2010
"Fawkes, Dumbledore's pet phoenix, resting on her perch by the window." - Fawkes is a girl phoenix? I always though Fawkes was a boy phoenix!

"You weren't effected in any way so your parents just left well enough alone." - "weren't affected".

"a phoenix only uses it power when others are suffering" - "uses its power".

"she wasn't the best thing in the world to look at." Dumbledore chuckled under his breath, and Fawkes cocked her head trying to understand what her master was finding so funny." - I am totally surprised Fawkes is not pecking Dumbles to shreds over that chuckling.
alix33 chapter 2 . 4/13/2010
"Anybody ever tell you that you have magical hands?" he teased. "Well, I am studying to be a witch; I hope that I'd have magical hands," Hermione countered." - Hehehe.

"Just try and keep the 'making out' as you call it to a minimum." - Being a British witch and wizard, Hermione and Harry (and indeed prof. Dumbledore, being a Brit too) would call it "snogging", not "making out".

"I better get going too," Hermione piped up. "Wait a minute!" Harry gasped, "You're leaving me all alone!" She gave him an evil smile. "You're not alone; I'm sure Madam Pomfrey will take good care of you." "Oh brother," Harry groaned. Hermione bent down and whispered in his ear. "Don't worry, if she hurts you, that just means that I have to nurse you back to health myself," she teased. He smiled brightly at that idea." - Hehehe.
alix33 chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
"One thing at a time, Miss Granger. Now, if you would Mr. Weasley, help me carry Harry to the infirmary he needs to rest." - This bothered me a bit: That prof. Dumbledore called Harry by his first name, but he did not do the same with Ron or Hermione.
David Fishwick chapter 20 . 10/30/2008
Interesting idea and thanks for writing.
Zucht chapter 20 . 4/14/2008
Very good story. I like the pheonix gift! You are talented.
sasukegirl4 chapter 20 . 2/21/2008
On to the sequel!
ElmRune63 chapter 20 . 3/13/2007
Oh I love it, I love it, I love it!
koneko101 chapter 20 . 11/26/2005
_ yay
ziggy chapter 13 . 8/11/2005
I just wanted to point out that Professor Sprout is not a man but is a woman
dyingmiko06 chapter 8 . 6/19/2005