Reviews for Because I Got High
Nour chapter 11 . 2/1
I loooove your story! It describes a whole scenery so well that I can even sense the surroundings and the colour of elfs cheeks when hes blushing without the inducer on. Thank you thank you- kurt and todd- its genius and hot sooo... are you thinking of continue on this fanfic? Cause you have a follower from Sweden right here
Ellinor chapter 11 . 12/14/2014
Soooo awesome! U made me and im glad to! Thank you for your skilled mind!
GorgeousPotato chapter 11 . 5/12/2014
Please continue :D
thestartrekker chapter 11 . 1/2/2014
Hiya!

I have to tell you, this story was amazing! Before I had read this story, I had thought that the pairing todd x kurt would never work but now. IM HAVING COMPLETELY DIFFERENT FEELINGS. TODD X KURT IS NOW MY OTP. I litterally stayed up ALL night reading these to the very obsessed! Although, I havent been able to find the link that takes you to the 11th chapter. Could you send me the link?
Bella chapter 3 . 9/23/2013
This fic is amazing!
Bella chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
This is amazing!
ShadowCrash chapter 11 . 2/11/2012
I don't see ANY links. It just blanks. Try putting spaces in them so they will show up. -
LitheBunnyQ chapter 11 . 8/22/2011
Next chapter please! This is an awesome story! I'm so excited for the next chapter!
james chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
Magmothafuckinnificent
TaiKaze chapter 11 . 8/4/2010
can you like fix the link cause it sure as hell aint workin and i REALLY want to read chap 11! .

(...that makes me sound a bit like a perv but what the heck! XP)
CowCowCachoo chapter 11 . 8/10/2009
where are the links to scene 11 part one and two?
VulcanCheesecake chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
THAT. Was. Fucking. AMAZING. Man, the besst "Turt" I've read in a LONG time. And before that they were your fics anyways.

Oh more chapters...one titled KURT and LOGAN.

I can't WAIT.

I liked this because it was so personal, so RIGHT, with amazing man touchy feelyness!
GoldFox chapter 11 . 6/24/2006
my...good...god!

i love this story!

this is the best todd/kurt fic i've seen and i've seen quite a few!

ow did you manage such chapters! i try, but i fail miserably. well done!

and as for pete, i took a peek at the boy and let me tell you, but good lord is that guy *hot*! oh, and i do love his boots. very lovely. i love 'em!

write more stories about kurt and todd! they deserve each other!
Cold-Creature chapter 11 . 1/26/2006
I found this fic on the Kurt/Todd-slash web page... sadly it wasn't letting me see all the chapter, so I ran to FF to see if I could drown my sorrows... To my absolute delight I found your fic!

Fantastic story! Love it... especially the emotional roller coaster Todd and Kurt are experiencing... I checked out the image of Pete and now I know Todd is probably going to get a little sub-conscious... maybe jealous? Even twitchy jealous? _

Loved this so much and can't wait for more!

A fellow Todd/Kurt slash fan

Cheers

RG
Iseult of the Snows chapter 11 . 11/14/2005
I loved it! Never thought of Kurt and Todd, but it sorta works.