Reviews for In Tokyo Where the Shadow Lies
openwindow chapter 7 . 6/3/2005
that was good! update!
kitsune chapter 7 . 1/29/2005
I just love what you wrote till now::sighs::This is a great piece and I find it very romantic...keep up the good work!
Prince Aoshi chapter 7 . 8/26/2004

Please and Thank You
a chapter 8 . 5/17/2004
really good!update soon!
kik-ting chapter 8 . 4/23/2004
hrm... i don't know what to say. i don't hate ur story... but i do like it.. well i don't know if u would be offended or not but um... i have no clue if i like this story or not. its just one of the wierd things that happen in my head. hehe. well as the story goes on i guess i'll be able to decide. update soon pleasase!
alex chapter 8 . 4/15/2004
you updated! yehey! please continue! _ _~
Spicy Diamond chapter 8 . 4/14/2004
This is an interesting take on the Kenshin-gumi turned modern day. You have a good use of descriptions that makes the scenes vivid and believable. I also like the character development thus far as it gives a good feel of where everyone is at in their stages of interation. The introduction of Yumi (resident Spy-chan) makes me wonder just what Shishio is looking for information wise rather than the direct approach. How does he plan to use the knowledge he gains? And why the heck is Chou in the Ken-squad? Don't tell me the broom head is going to go traitor? I'll be interested to see where this goes next.
alex chapter 6 . 3/25/2004
what! ok hehehe at least your not giving up doing this fic ! _x
The-Lone-Lemon chapter 4 . 2/2/2004
I really loive this fic and I am slightly upset taht you have not updated it in so long. Do you plan to continue it? Cause I really like it and I am sure lots of other people do to!
(That sounded childish...-)
Guest chapter 5 . 1/15/2004
Cool fic, plz update soon...
Sevick chapter 5 . 12/22/2003
I really love your story. It's a great plot. I can't wait for you to update, so please hurry! Anyway, I think your characters are great in the mafia- I love it. Anyway, I'm dying here, so if you take pity on me please update!
Sincerely, zeb14
Eres chapter 4 . 11/1/2003
Your stories are going great andy! Unlike mine which my crappy computer ALL deleted...Wah! I'm so pissed everything got deleted including my mp3s.

Oh well...by the way make your chapters longer, you tend to leave it hanging which is a very evil thing to do. Update soon okie? I'm really looking forward to this story! _

Oh and are you still gonna continue mentor?

~Eres~
Heaven Star chapter 4 . 10/26/2003
Yay you updated! This is starting to be really really cute/ really really interesting! Continue! Continue! I have only one iddy biddy request, if I may, make your chappies longer so I can enjoy them (that and we'll get more of a feel for what's happening in the fic) _
insert catchy name here chapter 4 . 10/22/2003
oy! chapters are to short! need to be longer! or... or the muffins will come! and... the apples!

heh heh, sorry, i'm in a weird mood. LOVE the fic, it's uber spiffy! update soon, please! *bows, scrapes, whatever else*