Reviews for Abyss
shaunpollock chapter 1 . 2/17
Fantastic
pastel kittens chapter 29 . 10/10/2014
This was a wonderful story, it had an extremely interesting and it kept me interested the whole way through.

I really enjoyed how Draco and Hermione's relationship developed and how you added Harry in there. After of course he decided it was time to stop acting like a child, hehe. The setting and pace of this was top notch as well.

I thoroughly enjoyed this, well done on this!
Sora Loves Rain chapter 29 . 8/12/2014
Amazing story:)
thezombiette chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
I'm reading this for the third or fourth time now. It's just perfect. Thank you for writing this story.
francesca06 chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
Love it! What an opening chapter!
chocolatetea21 chapter 29 . 8/20/2013
Great story. Loved it all. Even the ending. Though I'm now hoping for a sequel
Guest chapter 29 . 7/11/2013
That ending... Just wow. Amazing
lord periperi chapter 11 . 6/13/2013
Oh my!
I love this story, and I'm reading it for the second or third time, and, as always, wondering why doesn't it have thousand reviews, at least-it's so good!
lord periperi chapter 7 . 6/13/2013
very, very interesting!
boothaddict77 chapter 29 . 5/25/2013
Fantabulous.
Guest chapter 29 . 4/13/2013
Ending was have added a bit more spice to the story.
alina290 chapter 29 . 10/19/2012
Good work with this story. Their time spent together allowed them to get to know each other. It's seemed fast, but it had been some weeks. I wish you could have left Narcissa alive. I don't think she deserved to die. Thank you for sharing this story with us.

Liz
alina290 chapter 12 . 10/17/2012
Eek is right! What a chapter. Why did you have to make that rule about the wands, or why didn't his mother just get him another that was not his twins. Thank you for this chapter.

Liz
alina290 chapter 8 . 10/14/2012
Well he killed Hermione. I wonder what he will do now. Very interesting story. Thank you.
defectivedoll08 chapter 10 . 9/9/2012
gods! you're filipino! that was completely unexpected! hahaha! when draco said the name of the mirror, i had to read it twice. i'm liking this story more coz of that :D bravo kaibigan!