Reviews for Definition Of A Wolf II
CM Daily chapter 2 . 1/24/2006
Gasp. No fair! A cliffhanger, then you leave it sitting for... *glances at "Last Updated"* three years? Ah, well. I'm guessing you've abandoned the idea - lol. I do that, pretty often.

Ah, this was good stuff, lovely stuff... ties in perfectly right where the other left off. Now off to see if there's anything else of yours I adore. I think I spotted something mentioning Brian Slade... and Dorian Gray... hm... Yes, you've just made my favorite authors as well.
Christabel chapter 2 . 7/15/2004
Aww, this is really good! I really liked Definition of a Wolf, and this is cool too (although I agree that Harry is gittish to care about being in a house with Remus *and* Sirius. I can't imagine anyone I'd rather live with... ;)) So anyway yes, WRITE MORE or I'll have to hunt you down and shoot you with a big big knife. I realise it is unlikely you will considering the age of all these reviews but I can hope... x
Aberamonli chapter 2 . 5/26/2004
Auugh! What happens next?
Amaya chapter 2 . 1/11/2004
the cliff hangers were much better when all I had to do was press a button to end them... I like this story, er...the one before...both of them... anyway really you would think Harry would be okay with Remus living there I mean lets think he slept in a house with petunia and Mr. Dursley for god sake that thought is much worse then Sirius and Remus, Obvious by the fact that there are no romance fics featuring them. Also Harry seems almost too happy in this though it may just be because he's never jumped on Ron before...just seemed odd for his behavior. Bye-bye:p
Yukirei chapter 2 . 10/8/2003
I *was* wondering a little about the reviews for the missing chapters on the previous one (DoaW), so, pretty glad I caught this. I think that you should probably put up some form of a note over at DoaW informing of the move though? Or just of the existence of this sequel in general?

Anyway, certainly, do continue.

(Btw, just a minor spelling error I've noticed more than once. "exited", I believe you meant "excited".)
FrogBag chapter 2 . 8/29/2003
ARG! why stop it THERE? POOP! i read Definition of a Wolf, and now this, and i can't WAIT for MORE!
somatogenic chapter 2 . 8/28/2003
yes, this should defenetly be continued. defenetly. *nods*. oh. you're on my fav author's list now. and author alert. just to let you know.
Polkat chapter 2 . 8/25/2003
yay, my advice probably... meant nothing but has changed this into a new story. interesting reviews for a non existant chapter 13 on the other one now but ah well. yes, much better this way.
gf chapter 2 . 8/25/2003
well shit it cut me off on the last chapter. yes, like i said v good keep going
F-f-fangless chapter 1 . 8/25/2003
more of this story is good. keep going. i