Reviews for Time Warp
Dragonwitch13 chapter 1 . 3/18
Excellent story! Really enjoyed it, a true nightmare
Guest chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Oh god, maybe he just shouldn't care about paradoxes
Misanthrope chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Oooo, interesting slant on things I like it!
Ddidndsdfifniniddimfigmgim chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
I really liked this story and its concept. *favorites*
Ddidndsdfifniniddimfigmgim chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
I really liked this story and its concept. *favorites*
Kathren Riddle chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
I just want to tell you it takes a lot for a fic to make me cry so good job, it is very well writing. I love this storie.
Kokou chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
This is the second time that I've read this fic, and I had exactly the same reaction as I did the first time. The whole idea of literally being your worst enemy and being stuck in an infinite loop of repeating history and being unable to change anything is really original. I have no idea where you came up with this idea, but I love it.
alyssasmile chapter 1 . 6/2/2010

Oh poor Harry.
123-321 chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
... shit, well done
Contaminated chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
Creepy, dark, cruel, and so very twisted... I love it! I couldn't stop laughing once I reached the end, and I had to reread it just to make sure I caught every detail. It's very simplistic and surreal, both of which gives this fic a very interesting feeling. Loved it, faved it, saved it! I will definitely be rereading this whenever boredom strikes, or when I'm sad, or happy, or when it's nighttime ...or any other time of the day.
CrayonsPink chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
This was beautifully written. I loved the time travel issues, though I felt bad that Harry had to relive his H3llish life. Great story!
enka chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
But yea, the idea is interesting but very hard to believe. Just seems odd that Harry would go along with whatever Dumbledore says (no matter how unreasonable it as) and dive off the deep end. Totally goes against his 'our choice defines our lives' mantra.
enka chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
That was...strange. Quite the horror story for HP/LV. I'd felt so sorry for him. It's enough to go through it one time, but a possibly never-ending cycle? That's just cruel! Interesting idea all the same though.
SeeJaye chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
this has got to be the weirdest, yet deff. one of the best books that i have ever read. amazing, just amazing.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »