Reviews for Living Legends
Always chapter 3 . 7/30/2012
If Elladan, Elrohir, and Aragorn find out about this...
Legolas will never EVER live it down.
Mandanza chapter 9 . 5/16/2008
Original plot. I don't think I have seen a story with a similiar plot before. Interesting and good.
Goddess of Idun chapter 9 . 11/6/2005
great story. i loved rulif!
Femisis chapter 9 . 9/1/2005
Wow. Great plot and story line! Simply geienus!
MarieThea chapter 9 . 2/17/2005
I love, I love, I love this story. It was complete coincidence that I happened upon it, but I am so glad I did. It's brilliant, the best I ever read. I love it, the descriptions, the characterizations, the setting, it's wonderful. Wow, this is great. I love it. I'm sorry if this isn't very coherent, but it's just so great I am hyperventilating. Not really, but I love it! Wow. I don't know how to finish. This is great. I'm going to see if you wrote any other stories now so I'm going to have to stop. But, wow, this is great!
Vaneria Potter chapter 7 . 5/1/2004
It's spelled "ruse" not "Rouse".
Rouse is a word for waking someone up of a term used by old people for when they are angry.
Eleclya111 chapter 9 . 3/23/2004
cute story! really nice! When the hobbits had troubles at the shire leggy and gimli had troubles of their own :D Really liked the little boy (dont remember his name sorry) and the part when you talk about the statues. really nice
LalaithoftheBruinen chapter 9 . 1/19/2004
Sorry I haven't reviewed before this. my computer crashed. I loved this story! it was so good! Hugs and bunnies!
Iridia chapter 9 . 1/12/2004
Thank you for one of the best Gimli stories I've read in a long time! The Dwarves are the race in Middle-Earth most unlike us; and thus they are often the most difficult to write about. You are one of the few I've seen who can really make Gimli come alive-and not just as comic relief!
merrylyn chapter 9 . 12/27/2003
ROTFLMAO! *wipes tears from eyes* Ohdearme, a tree-serenading beardless Gimli, be still my beating heart _ A perfect ending! Ah dear, I have truly enjoyed this story. Thank you so much AF and eLLe for entertaining me and for inspiring me in my own writing! I am off to write as I am too sad to contemplate that this truly was an ending. Altho I have heard of a possible sequel? Muahahahaha! *smiles as she also remembers Fading Hope...*
merrylyn chapter 8 . 12/27/2003
Oh NO! The end is upon us! Rulif! Hoorah! I knew the boy would figure in this somehow and am pleased at how he has grown in the story! I was worried Addrodoc would kill him outright in the chapter but was happily surprised to see the twist at the end, go Rulif! I love how Legolas fought against the drug and Addrodoc and even in the end found some pity for the creep. _ And altho I hate Addrodoc to the very ends of my toenails, I liked the insight into his thoughts in the middle of the chappie. Well done indeed, I am off to read the Epilogue with a mixture of sadness and eagerness! *clasps Leggy Plushie to chest and marches off to the Epilogue with all due haste!*
merrylyn chapter 7 . 12/27/2003
*waves crazily sporting a goofy grin* I'm back and adoring my pile of fanfic! I finally have pillaged it after the holiday rounds and am in my glory. OMG, Gimli in a toga and flipflops. *hears milk curdling and birds falling from the sky en masse* Well, I give him an E for Effort altho the hairy legs should have been cleanshaven _ "I can hear the trees" ..."Not now elf" LOL, a perfect part. I love that they can banter a little. And I adore Gimli's quick thinking and shoving Legolas into a cupboard, LOL. On to the next chappie *sighs contentedly* I've missed your wonderful writing style! HOORAH!
Fizzing Wizard chapter 9 . 12/26/2003
yummy yummy yummy!
this was updated last month! and i didnt realize it! *dies* meh...
love gimli hes so cool and leggie too bwahaha
Niori chapter 9 . 12/19/2003
I am so sorry it has taken me this long to review! I have been so freakin busy, it' not funny! This was a great chapter, heck, an awesome story! I can't wait for you to start updating "Fading hope" again! Oh, and I FINALLY updted my own story "Somewhere I belong" after like 2 months, so please read the newest chapter! You're adicted to reviews, but I pretty much freak out if u don't review one of my stories cuz you're like my #one reviewer after Libby, so yeah...I am such a freak!
Great story, loved the ending!
Niori
Razeer chapter 3 . 12/1/2003
I liked your story very much, but i still think that Gimli isnt that sentimental
Keep up the good work!