Reviews for Contemplating the Angels
TheGreatAnimeFan chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
Poor Dai-chan. Geez I hate how Takari is the so-called destined couple. Daisuke deserves to be happy too. Damn that brat Takeru.
SCTAALTW chapter 1 . 12/9/2005
Stop trying so hard. It's bad so just stop. Have you ever heard of too much detail? You're really overdoing it. Daisuke's thoughts are totally out of character...maybe you should actually WATCH the show before writing a story about it. Take it easy on the bolding too...it gets old pretty fast. Also, one word sentences can be very powerful when used correctly - but you fail miserably. You should stop now...or try writing something that takes more than 2 minutes to write. By the way...don't say confuzzled. It just sounds stupid.

-Sincerly Yours,
ICE WOLF 741 chapter 1 . 9/16/2004
Again very well written. You're good at these aren't you? (stupid question. don't answer)
unzulaenglichkeit chapter 1 . 9/10/2003
I think this was really good! Despite being rather angsty you managed to keep Daisuke in character (at least from my point of view). The ending was maybe a bit rushed but still ok.

An interesting idea again and you made a really good story out of it!
BlackSpark chapter 1 . 9/4/2003
aww...sad, but nice. I liked it a lot, poor Dai! It was well-written, good job!
Dameus chapter 1 . 8/31/2003
Quick, short and to the point.

I like this story. It was well-written and the angst was perfect. ( Angst ROCKS! )

Write a sequal about Daisuke renouncing his crests at the next anniversary of Malomyotismons defeat.

Then have Azulongmon suddenly appear and explain why Daisuke has his crests. ( Crests being courage, friendship AND miracles. )
critical-blow chapter 1 . 8/30/2003
Hehe. Good ficcy. I liked it. :3
Lady Iapetus Roving Wanderer chapter 1 . 8/27/2003
Nicely done. A lot of pieces that have Takeru and Hikari marrying in them make Daisuke out to be a fire-breathing, jealousy-filled monster, or worse don't focus on him at all. This is a nice alternative (short of a Daikari, anyway ;)

And in your disclaimer earlier...you HAD to mention pairing Taichi with Megumi from Tamers, didn't you? Now my muses are going to latch onto that and I'm NEVER going to get it out of my head... *grins*
Anon45545 chapter 1 . 8/26/2003
That was beautiful...poor Dai. He always really did care about Hikari too, tried to look after her, and it was so sad that everyone scorned him for it...that was wonderfully done.