Reviews for The Fourth Kiss
Elphaba Tiggular chapter 1 . 8/31/2004
Highly amusing. I believe you have conquered the unimaginable...General O'Neill's mind. Forget the punch being spiked, Daniel would have gotten drunk over one bottle of beer (making him fairly amusing to watch...like when he was drunk last season and tried to ballance an orange on his beer bottle). The check list is a funny way at looking at how he views things. I believe the only thing I have mastered is his speach pattern, you kinda get used to it after watching several hours of Stargate...which makes me feel special since I can rp Teal'c, Carter, Daniel and O'Neill...hey, that's all of SG1!
Nymphchild chapter 1 . 3/20/2004
I love it! So cute and so...Jack like!
Kendarath chapter 1 . 11/8/2003
aw... that's so sweet... I loved it. Keep up the good work :D
c chapter 1 . 9/13/2003
something like that would never happen
dietcokechic chapter 1 . 8/26/2003
Blue, you are on a major fanfic role and i'm just loving your stuff. More! More!
Sams twin chapter 1 . 8/26/2003
I have to say that was a very "cute" one. Very good as a short stand-alone.
Mara Jade Jedi chapter 1 . 8/26/2003
*grins*

that was excellent...short and sweet!

it was evry well written and in character...well done!

great work!
Manigault chapter 1 . 8/26/2003
That was cute. I love the last line.
colombe.de.pluie chapter 1 . 8/26/2003
You're definitely a wonderful writer ! Thanks for this great story.
sg1lotrluva4eva chapter 1 . 8/26/2003
Oh! That was so good!
Angel of Fire SG1 chapter 1 . 8/26/2003
Lol ,cool fic!
Pat chapter 1 . 8/26/2003
Great one. Thanks
the female apophis chapter 1 . 8/25/2003
Okay. i like this! really! okay, so i'm lying.

I LOVE IT! i'm curious why you have the last part written down twice though. it confuses me. my brain already feels like mush, that didn't help. but i really love this story. is there more?
NG chapter 1 . 8/25/2003
Ah. Wow. Terrific. Great. Brilliant. Brilliant. Great. Terrific. Can I repeat that again. I am at a loss of words, ok maybe not really but this standalone . I don't have the words but it is all those words i mentioned above. You are such a terrific writer for writing shipperness.