Reviews for Bloody Hell
beachbabe23 chapter 3 . 8/28/2003
Well this is interesting, and pretty good, even tho im not a huge Harry Hermione fan, i dont mind reading that, the Snape story line is excellent, really interesting, can't wait to see what comes next. No suggestions, its good.
Insanus Caseolus chapter 3 . 8/28/2003
ROTFLMAO! Yay you continued *huggles* more! write more now! (hehe...aren't I bossy .)
Lisa13 chapter 3 . 8/27/2003
WoW!

Loving this! Totally totally loving this! :D

Just a thought... if you go to ur settings and unclick the box that says "Do not accept reviews from anonymous reviewers..."er... something like that... u may get more reviews ;) Its so ppl don't have to log on to review ;)

Anyways, great story so far and I can't wait for the update!

Lisa
athenakitty chapter 3 . 8/27/2003
Hermione's a Malfoy? Will Harry creep Ron a bit more? More pink Harry? studying
athenakitty chapter 1 . 8/27/2003
Daily Prophet straight your Harry faint? Really bad news?
Insanus Caseolus chapter 2 . 8/27/2003
_

Wow... Have you thought of entering this in the Severitus Challenge? It's very good! I'm a fan of Snape is Harry's dad stories...What will Sirius and Lupin say? O.o Hm... Well... UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!

Get It?

xD

-Dark Potions Mistress-
Snivellus chapter 1 . 8/27/2003
Hey...

You might want to read more fan fictions before carrying on. The whole thing is quite well, but the characters are kind of out of character. I mean, what does Hermione care about wether Snape is alright? And since when Snape has been starting to look "happy' at the beginning of a lesson?

All in all, I say it's a good try. More please.

Happy writing

Snivellus
athenakitty chapter 2 . 8/26/2003
Harry finds out that his father is Snape? Is Harry going to carry his baby ring around? shake? Will Snape stop spying? Will Harry stay with Snape? Hogwarts!
Lady Lightning chapter 1 . 8/25/2003
hmm...it sounds interesting so far!
Emii chapter 1 . 8/25/2003
OH MY GOD! This situation with Snape being Harry's father has been done so many times but this time it actually came as a shock! You really pulled it off...keep going!
25 | « Prev Page 1 2