Reviews for I'll Be There
The Duelist's Heiress chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
This story is great. I hope your writing goes well.

TDH
cat-girl chapter 1 . 9/27/2004
Thank you! Someone finally understands Rishid. He bares tradition,and is loyal to his "brother". He is not a servant to anyone!You gave the true story of the person who has been mocked for his entire life! I thank you again for your have trully struck the core of the hidden side of the fogotten one. Thank you!
JessiChi chapter 1 . 9/3/2003
YAY! I remember that RP! You let me read it! IT WAS GREAT!
Narya Kaiba chapter 1 . 8/30/2003
*sniffle* Oh this was a great one chappie fic! It was so *sob* Emotional! And it had my favorite characters in it too! -! YAHAY! Anyhow i luvved it from beginning to end! So much sibling fluffiness! SIBLING FLUFFYNESS IS DA BEST THING IN DA WORLD! WAHOO! ESPECIALLY THE KAIBAS AND THE ISHTARS! YAY! Onto the point, i certainly couldnt've done better than you did! . You truly are the best Authoress i know! You ROCK MAN!

Yours Xtremely Faithfully,

Narya Kaiba
Cleansweep11 chapter 1 . 8/28/2003
Go Seto, go Rishid! Big brothers rule! Great fic, Lucky_Ladybug
Chaos chapter 1 . 8/26/2003
Hm . . . well . . . all I have to say is . . . YAY! KEWL AND FLUFFY! **Stitch voice** OH SO CUTE AND FLUFFY! **laugh**

penns chapter 1 . 8/26/2003
it's really cute and fluffy! i really like it! -
Adelianna chapter 1 . 8/26/2003
Oh, I just absolutely love this story! It's so sweet, and wonderful. I just love these type of fics! _ And I'm glad Rishid is ceasing to call Marik his master. After all, they're siblings, not servant and master. I got really confused by the anime, because sometimes Rishid does call Marik his master, but other times he doesn't. But, anyway, continue the awesome work. Ja ne!

**Adelianna
SashaFan9278 JPJr chapter 1 . 8/26/2003
Cool story :) Very touching and intriguing.. I especially like the use of the song. :) Please write more like this! :)
Corran And Valin chapter 1 . 8/25/2003
AW! THAT WAS SO AWESOME! JUST LIKE THE RP!

_! We've gotta do a sequel to it... IT WAS SO MUCH FUN! and where are you? I miss you!
Mojobubbles and Kamilah too hyper to login chapter 1 . 8/25/2003
Kamilah: Whoo, we're already really hyyppeerr!

Mojobubbles: Yup, me and my sister were joking around, and tonight me and Kamilah are staying up until midnight, and NOW YOU AND WINGWEAVER HOPE'S HAVE WRITTEN A SIBLING-FLUFF FIC! *shuts up and reads the fic*

Kamilah: _

Mojobubbles: O_O OOh, looking very promising..._U

Kamilah: O_O Wow. Very very original, so far. o.o

Mojobubbles: *winces* Owch. They got hurt.

Yami B: *sarcastically* No, really? *suddenly stops and looks up*

Oreo: *sitting on his head, snuggling into his hair*

Yami B: -_- Is there just no escape from this thing!

Kamilah and Mojobubbles: *laughing hysterically*

Yami B: ...STOP LAUGHING!

Kamilah and Mojobubbles: O_O *sober up and go back to the story*

Mojobubbles: *winces* Owch. Poor Malik.

Kamilah: O_O *says nothing but keeps reading*

Mojobubbles: ...*wonders what exactly it is that's going on with Malik there*

The thug is still screaming. “Ghosts . . . vicious monsters . . . bratty kids . . . what next?”

Kaiba smirks. “Older brothers,” he says, delivering a knock-out punch.

Kamilah: *laughing hysterically*

Yami B: ...I think they're just laughing so hard because they're so hyper...*looks up again* AND WOULD SOMEONE DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS CAT!

Oreo: Mraarw! *pawing Yami B's hair*

Mojobubbles: *at the end* YAAY! FLUFF-FLUFF-FLUFF! *is off to write a lil-Sesshomaru/lil-Inuyasha sibling fluff thingy*

Kamilah: COOL! Although at times I was rather confused by it...maybe we're just really hyper (lol) but it was a little hard to follow. *shruggy* meh, maybe it was just us. Well anyway...see ya!