Reviews for Model Affair
Celaj15 chapter 2 . 9/24/2014
If there is Daikeru in here, I'll love this story even more. lol Thats my main...
Celaj15 chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
lol I can totally imagine this happening. Such is the life of Tai and Matt I think. :P
Wilson-Taito-KoganLoverForever chapter 6 . 6/5/2014
Awesome story you have here so far. Can't wait to read more if you decide to finish it one day...which I totally think you should. Just saying. Amazing story and you're an amazing writer.
Jordan3Daikeru chapter 6 . 9/2/2013
Omg I'm in love with you! You're the best writer ever! Please update like everything :)
shyboywriter chapter 6 . 3/21/2013
Awwwww Sooooooooooooo Cute!
AnimeFreak19 chapter 6 . 8/31/2011
Omg. I've read your first two stories in the trilogy. I love them so much. It's a shame that you stopped with the story, for whatever reason.
KingAleksander chapter 6 . 7/11/2008
Cool! Is there anymore chapters to this one?
skipper3 chapter 6 . 3/23/2008
I know you haven't updated in like years (shame shame) but i thought you would feel good to know people still love it. I love it. (duh lol) So if you ever get your lazy butt over to the computer and finish this, it would make me mucholy happy. It's funny because i'm liking taito more and more when i used to be total taiora. i mean i still like it but taito is just, awesome. I also love takesuke/daikeru AND daiken/kensuke. Good takesuke are hard to find. Ok, loong review. bye
Wild Dragon's breath chapter 6 . 2/11/2008
O Maybe Matt could catch a cold... Or Tai could get called by a modeling show that doesn't have enough models 'cause one is sick...Great stories, by the way...
Roadsidefury chapter 6 . 9/4/2006
-incoherent spluttering- gah! Did you give up on this story or something? I wanted more TT-TT I need taito loveliness, and takesuke yumiiness to fill up the time between the next time you update Frozen Flame! Nyaa! T-T This story is three years old! you should update it, to celebrate it's third birthday that just passed! You even said you had ideas for three other Model stories! I was looking forward to them ;.; How disappointing...Oh..maybe a spiteful Kari? she could be mad at Dais for stealing TK! But Kari's a nice girl and she'll get over it and forgive Dai...but not without making Tai feel all sad when she insults TK and Dai for being gay! O.O! OH NO! Oh, the drama! hee hee. I'm thinking up little random Taito scenarios lately... which isnt so good since I'm in the middle of a Shaman King story (That I haven't posted yet XD) So...since I'm bored now...I'm gonna go read more of you stories!

Orpheus Thanatos Messiah chapter 6 . 7/8/2006
Well, I wouldn't say crappy, per say, but it wasn't one of your better chapters. Poor Dais, getting his hopes up and having them shot semi-down. At least TK admitted to the fact that he was willing to go INTO a relationship with Dais.

~Deaths pet fox
Orpheus Thanatos Messiah chapter 2 . 7/7/2006
Dai and TK are just SO mean to Matt and Tai. *sigh* So rude.

~Deaths pet fox
Marz chapter 6 . 6/7/2006
*breathes a sigh of relief* Oh, good. For a minute, there, I thought you were gonna leave us with a cliff-hanger where Daisuke just got rejected! I'm so glad you didn't do that! I would have been really sad if you had since it's been a while since you've last updated.

You've had me hooked since the beginning so you can't just stop now! Besides, Tai's sick and Matt needs to come back and cuddle him some more. We all know that cuddling helps you get better faster, anyway. _~ Plus the fact that we have a new couple! They have to get to know each other...well, you know what I mean.

I'm so proud of Daisuke. He took a big risk by telling TK how he felt. I was so afraid that he'd get it thrown it back in his face. I was getting ready to throttle TK for being mean to him. How could he have called him a queer? Man, TK's gonna have to do some major sucking-up to make up for that one. He made Dai cry. Jerk...

I love seeing a happy Matt and Tai. You can see how in love with each other they are, even if they fight all the time. That's just how they communicate, I think. :) They bicker.

I also like how you didn't just brush off what happened to Tai in New York. True, I thought it was odd that they...ya know...right after Tai told Matt what happened, but you went back and addressed it in the next fic. I like how Tai actually told Matt that he wasn't ready and Matt was completely understanding about it. It takes time to get over these things.

Anyway, I really like this series. You've had me hooked from the start! Please, please don't give up on this fic. I really would like to know what happens next. I'm really looking forward to the next chapter. Thanks a bunch! Happy writing! Ja! :D
inoku chapter 6 . 3/28/2006
wo this fic is really awesome to i love it i hope tai tops matt in bed sooner or later... i mean thats what we are here for arnt we? lol and DaixTK is so cute i love Dai as a seme sept when he is paired with Tai but yeah update soon! love this story!
fighterx chapter 3 . 2/1/2006
yo,nice writing,not that daikeru is my favourite couple,im a daikari,but you rock,k?