Reviews for Model Affair
betti chapter 6 . 3/21/2004
I liked this chapter itohguht it was different i really enjoyed it...but...u know wot i wood love...if u updated eyes of a rock star cos thas class. Oh btw i love simple plan too..not quite as much as u tho lol. well thanks
neo-chan chapter 6 . 3/21/2004
*glomps tyson* it wasn't crappy! it was so cute i was about to hit tk over the head but then he came to his senses. *pats tk on the head* good boy.
wow why am i still up? it's 4:30AM... wow i have no life lol... well ttyl okies? bye!
Life As A Billboard chapter 5 . 2/27/2004
Luna: Wai! Shower scenes! *drools*
Scillmon: Luna! *smacks luna*
Luna: Hey! Well, I finally got around to finshing reading this chapter, everytime I tried to, someone would kick me off the computer.
Alf: And it's good!
Luna: Heh, strawberries...
dadaaa chapter 5 . 2/23/2004
Aww, I love this fic! Taichi and Yama are so sweet to each other And Taichi with his blanket...so kawaii! Two thumbs up! D
Yami Demon-PH33R M3 chapter 5 . 2/4/2004
I LOVE it' was so 't wait till the next chapter.[:
lampshadesrgreat chapter 5 . 1/29/2004
nice! our bus system is soo stupid! its like 50 below and they dont cancel the stupid buses! grr! well great chapter by the way, and i do have a pen name, as u can tell, hehe i only have one story which is a join fic with my couzin and its under her thingy grr... our next one is mine though! all mine!
ChaoticKuragari chapter 5 . 1/27/2004
I must say that I enjoyed it. Good job. No spelling errors from what I saw. And I don't really have any constructive critizism(however the hell its spelled). Keep on writing!
Zaphias chapter 5 . 1/27/2004
Aw, very sweet and cute!
Takesuke next chapter! Yay!
Do continue soon, okie?
Ranma Higurashi chapter 5 . 1/23/2004
Aww...KAWAII!UPDATE SOON KUDASAI!
Vialana chapter 5 . 1/17/2004
Aw, what a sweet chapter!
Very adorable ... prro Tai though, but Yama was there to make things all better again _ Loved the shower scene too.
Hmm ... so Takesuke next chapter? :D And everyone's already started to notice those two and the way they're acting ... i can't wait. Takeru and Daisuke are so cute! Just like Tai and Yama are.
Fantastic update i'll be very much looking forward to the next one.
Until then
Laters
Aki Musou chapter 5 . 1/13/2004
woohoo taito fluff! sorry i wuv fluff...its so cute..but sumtimes drama is good too...so i like sweet fluffy drama...bwehehehe...okay i've never liked takesuke that much but i'll be open minded and see if i like it...after all, my friend did a taito fic and i didnt like taito then i read it and i luved it so i decided to read THIS story _ well see ya soon! er REVIEW ya soon!
BessArtist
[i wanna be with you...theres nothing more to say]
Sillie chapter 5 . 1/13/2004
It wasn't boring! It was cute! _
nEo-cHaNnot signed in chapter 5 . 1/12/2004
fluffity fluffy fluful fluff such a kawaii chappie! *squeal* continue soon! finally tk & dai will admit their feelings!
tomowowo chapter 5 . 1/12/2004
one word... X3 aw! XD this thing flows honey X3 hehe cutie! W keep on!-[[Tomoe]]-
Wolf-Knight-Angel chapter 5 . 1/12/2004
Hey tyson,nice fic.I liked all the lil' fluff in there I'm gonna cut this short b/c dad's here,so nice job and wouldn't Matt get sick from kissing Tai when he's sick?O well,I'll try to talk to u later and get my fics going,but I need time,plus I just got to a GREAT part in FFX,so,u know,but I will update soon, ,cya later,bye.
95 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »