Reviews for Bitter Betrayal, Sweet Surrender
SheWolfMedjai chapter 7 . 4/21/2013
Please make another!
sirwayde chapter 6 . 9/13/2009
WOw!I really loved this was well written and filled with all sorts of passion and a huge fan of saitou and misao to see more like this from done.
Kikushi chapter 7 . 2/25/2008
I love this a lot. D Well done!
Kay-san chapter 7 . 7/12/2006
You know, I found this story ages ago, but never reviewed. Shame on me! So, I'm rectifying my mistake now. I love this story! I'm usually an A/M fan all the way, but as far as alternate pairings go I love Saitou/Misao. Probably because they're my fave RK characters. Anyway, I thought the lemons were well-written and I thoroughly enjoy the Saitou/Misao interaction. Maybe they are a little OOC, but who cares? That just makes it more fun in my opinion! There aren't enough Saitou/Misao fics out there so I hope you write more of them soon! And I agree with one of your reviewers, a sequel would be a great idea. Hugs & Kisses!
DarkJisushiku chapter 7 . 1/20/2006
I liked it. I feel sorry for you, though, with all those complaints. I can understand the Saitou-OOC comments; however, he's not a easy character to write. As for Misao, I think she was in-charater for the most part. Of course, if it hadn't been for the reviews, I'd have never even thought to mention it, because I think the story was well-written.
Querida del Diablo chapter 7 . 1/15/2006
Man you did get some shitty reviews here and there of RK fanatics! I mean, there were people who explained their opinion carefully, but anyway. I don't know if you saw the whole of RK nor do I care, since I haven't either and I'm a nitpicker when it comes to having characters in character (Especially Saitou!). Misao is a very bendable character and I must say I didn't find her OOC at all. Saitou was a bit more OOC, but I've seen much worse and I thought you did very well at it, since it's probably hard. Even though I have the slight idea these things wouldn't take place in the Meiji area of Japan but rather in an AU universe, it was a realistic situation which some people seem to find hard to understand and which probably makes them less open-minded as they think they are. Nor am I a particular lemon fan, but I found the lemon chapters very well written. Goes straight to my favorites!

-CRL
atiqa chapter 7 . 7/2/2005
oh this is such a nice fic! i luv it, i just luv it.
thedissident chapter 1 . 6/25/2005
I've been a fan of this fic for years now (on mediaminer, didn't realize you also had your stuff posted here). I'm quite picky when it comes to the portrayal of one of my favourite characters, misao. With this said, I cannot for the life of me, figure out what some of your reviewers are saying is so OOC about her here.

*shrug* I've been reading RK fics for many years now. I've read the entire manga and watched the entire subbed series, and I felt misao was very in character in this story. Just because the girl is young and a bit of a tomboy doesn't mean that she's permanent un-sexual human being. She's a TEENAGER...teenagers are horny.

The bottom line, i suspect this fic struck a nerve of rabid mouth-foaming S/T fans.
Viper chapter 7 . 4/2/2005
You know I would like to see the outcome of what happens in this story, like how aoshi reacts and when or if they get married. It would be a good thing to do. This is a good story, you should continue it.

Viper Serpente
Ilea Dreike chapter 1 . 2/5/2005
The characters aren't QUITE in character, but I loved this story. It was very cute, and more believable than many KK or SM pairings I've seen, despite the fact that this is an alternate pairing. I hope you continue writing, without paying any attention to Brittany67. There's no call for that kind of rudeness, and I just want to tell you that I think you're a FABULOUS writer.
Destinee chapter 7 . 12/6/2004
Aww I luv it
Sheraven chapter 7 . 5/27/2004
Excellent story, very well written and you did not stray from their established personalities. I am glad you left the ending as it is, going on about emotional impact on the others is really not Saito's style. Nicely done.
Sozoku chapter 3 . 2/6/2004
Saitou and Misao are OOC, ya know. I'm not flaming you here like Brittany67 did, which was unnecessary. Also I admire you for continuing to write after those flames. If that happened to me, I'd probably never write again.
hajimenokizu chapter 1 . 12/26/2003
ONEGAI! Write a sequel to this... It is so good... If you don't I might start writing one for you.. But then, I might butcher it for my lack in creativity and writing skills... ONEGAI!
mermaid ninja chapter 1 . 12/19/2003