Reviews for Return to Me
So sweet!

I LOVE IT!

DarkC
alynawathotmail.com chapter 13 . 5/22/2007
This is a very very very very god story. Serious. I think that you should do a story of how Heero comes back. That would be cute.
alynawatlovers chapter 9 . 5/21/2007
Hm... mix up of Hannah and Sally.
Queza De Santi chapter 13 . 7/24/2006
WAH! I LOVE THIS STORY!

Haha, 5xS is one of my less appreciated pairings, but they're great just the same. I love the way you did this fic. :D Have you already posted another story? Is it the Relena one or the Quatre one? I would honestly prefer Relena, that is if it's with her and Heero. (Haha, guess what I ship? :P) In any case, whatever your choice is, I wish you the best in your story! Keep it up!

Syv
gundamgirl818 chapter 13 . 8/4/2005
I was touched with the details on this fic, nobody writes like this anymore. It's sad that people's definition of love today is dating, making out and hitting the sack. It's nice that there are still people who recognize the fact that love is about sacrifice, small gestures and the willingness to wait. I mean to any person, flowers aren't a big deal right but Wufei sent Sally flowers that had particular meaning to her, Wufei held on to all of Sally's gift (the keychain and book)and who could forget the charm bracelet? I mean that's love and it's nice to read about it again. Thanks, you made me into a believer again. Great fic. Oh Heero and Relena fic please (did he come back?)
TesumeSanoske-dono Kirioki-sanlittle Sira-chan chapter 13 . 3/16/2005
Sanoske-dono: Relena & Heero! Relena & Heero! So beautiful! Heero & Relena! Heero & Relena! The couple is the best!

Kirioki-san: Sanoske-dono, you know Quatre rules! God if only you weren't my cousin. Anyway, Quatre & Dorothy! Quatre & Dorothy! They rock! Dorothy & Quatre! Dorothy & Quatre! They rule!

Sanoske-dono: Kiri-chan, you know full well, this is what gets us into those little cousin spats. You know full well Heero & Relena rule. Besides Dorothy is has big ugly eyebrows and is a straight ignorant chick. Quatre and her personalities don't clash very well.

Kirioki-san: Well, Heero is too cold and emotionless while Relena is a kind spirit.

Sanoske-dono: That's what makes them perfect for each other. Besides, I could imagine their kids.

Kirioki-san: You would

Sira-chan: Shut up. Oh and don't mind the 2 bickering ladies.
HeiLong chapter 13 . 2/23/2005
great! i love it! the epilogue wasn't so good tho. could use a bit more sap and drama. :)
Reiyuka chapter 13 . 2/12/2005
This has got to be the sweetest, most romantic AU Wufei&Sally fic I have ever read in my entire life! I love it! They're so cute together! Aw!
Star-Goddess-Sunaru chapter 13 . 11/4/2004
This story's definitely goin in my favorites! This ficcie was a true work of art! Keep it up!
Silver Magiccraft chapter 13 . 8/4/2004
I really had fun reading this fic. The idea is really cool, and I like the way you kept the characters in char. I love the way you wrote this story period, and I don't think I saw any errors, of course I could be wrong, it is 2:44 AM and I should really be in bed, but oh well. I added your fic to my favorites, and I hope to read more of your work.

Sayonara

Silv
Itsa C. Kret chapter 13 . 4/12/2004
Aww! That was such a cute story! Since I'm partial to Quatre, I really really really (3 really's!) would like a sequel centering around him.
maruimochi chapter 13 . 2/13/2004
*Huggles* That was "the" best Sally/Wufei story I have ever read! I loved it so much I "had" to add it to my favorites! *Huggles again* So fluffy! I hope your future works are just as good!
Amy chapter 13 . 1/10/2004
Yes the doctors say that I am cured, they said it had to be a macical that brought me back to good health. and you know what it was all you that has me healthy again. I really like the last chapter it was really romantic. Well I really hope that you make another fanfic of gundum wing so I can bug the heck out of you all over again (I know that you would just love me bugging you again). Anyway sorry I didn't give you my ulasy really long reviw but I have to go. Hope to talk to you soon
-Amy-
Bloody Love chapter 13 . 1/8/2004
That was so cute. Oh I feel so happy and stuff cuz this is so cute and I don't know what else to say but that I loved it.
Bloody Love chapter 12 . 1/8/2004
Oh that was so cute. I loved it. I really liked the part after the kiss. You know where Sally said 'wow' and Wufei said 'Ditto' and of course you know you wrote it but that was really funny. Sorry I didn't review it earlier. Well I'm on to the next chapter.