Reviews for The Search is Over
Scythelike chapter 10 . 1/30/2012
your story was great! it actually made me a little teary when all of them died but at least they were all in the promise land together :D I feel for Cloud because I want to kill sephiroth in the most agonizing and painful way possible for what he had done to Tifa.
Scythelike chapter 2 . 1/29/2012
this chapter was...disturbing...a mother and a child...doing such...i like your story but i must say...eewww (i hope i can erase the crazy and gruesome image about jenova's state and sephiroth doing...X_X)
Shivana chapter 10 . 11/19/2011
this was really beautiful, i loved how you incorporated tragedies like rape or feelings of lost hope and dismay and made the characters overcome their obstacles. seems a lot like a slice of life, was very good, i love cloud and tifa/ zack and aerith as a couple :) thanks for the great fic!
preettygabbysz chapter 10 . 9/10/2011
FinalxFenrir7 chapter 10 . 8/12/2011
umm Damm tht was some epic story there my friend it was great and i have to say the epilogue was a tear jerker for me *sighs* i actually dnt know how old this story is but bravo and good job
I Cloud Strife chapter 10 . 2/21/2010
Really good Story! I loved it.. best I read so far!
ZsaZsa chapter 10 . 1/4/2008
Wow. Fantastic story. I shed a few tears over the last chapter.
Artic Dragon chapter 10 . 8/20/2007
Bloody hell, the ending made me friggin cry! (inside, or else I would have my family asking me if I need a counsellor!) but it was a good/sad kind of cry! congratulations, you are the first fanfic writer to succeed in making me do so! I like clotis and yuffentines! never tiffentines and cloffies
Byron chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
Liked the story alot.(okay 27 t's in have gone abit overboard there) anyway, the plot was pretty good and i like the was really touching. Keep up the good work. Looking forward to your other stories. Btw, could you make more CloTi's? my fav couple. And make them M. Not cos im a sicko. They just seem deeper all in all. :)
Kah'T.ASTROPHUCK chapter 10 . 7/4/2006
A nice ending and a bittersweet epilogue. You know? Sad and happy at the same time!
astig3422 chapter 10 . 6/22/2006
wow!love it!i loved the ending!it was really touching i don't but it just makes me want to cry!aw!anyways i just love your story!i hope you write more stories!
Alchemypoetry chapter 1 . 5/4/2006
this story made me cry,it was so sweet
Tifaandcloudfan chapter 10 . 4/22/2006
This story was amazing. I think you're the first Tifa and Cloud writer who actually made me like one of their stories. I read incredulous fanfictions with the couple, but there is such a waste of action and angst,- to be quite honest many of these writers forget that their stories are under a genre of romance. But your fanfiction has wonderful romance. I loved this story and i encourage you to make another. I also love Sephiroth. I love the Sephiroth and Tifa stories on the whole, so when Seph raped her it was alright, yeh bad, but it was okay. I could handle that. So i wish u lots of luck making ficcies in the future and for me, make another. I love yr work. Awesome...

I remain a loyal fan.
lilmizgrunge chapter 10 . 3/4/2006
*sniff*, *sniff...* that was such, *sobs* a beautiful story... *chokes on sobs...* GO CLOUD AND TIFA! *cries...* they're just so, so... WAH! *sniffs...* p-p-p-p-Perrf-f-f- ECT! PERFECT! PERFECT FOR EACH OTHER! *sobs and sniffs and inhales deeply...* keep writing 'cause this stuff can sell...
Kiome-Yasha chapter 10 . 1/25/2006
Aw such a sweet ending. I bow down to your story. It's very lovely and emotional. This is how I always pictured the end of the groups and mainly Cloud's and Tifa's life and journey to end like. _ Great job!