Reviews for Kohaku's Tale
Guest chapter 18 . 6/24/2013
This story actually made me cry... I thought it was going to have a sad end. This is the best afterwards story from Spirited Away ive read. id love to congradulate you. You made a very vivid story and you deserve more. Id like to hear from you. This is my email: Thank you for making such a wonderful and enjoyable story. :)
Eru no Tsubasa chapter 10 . 8/18/2012
Hahaha very interesting so far! It's interesting to see in the split in Kohaku... :)
litugreen chapter 18 . 5/7/2012
I didn't even know that the story was coming to the end o_0 kinda sudden, you know. About the rest of the plot, it was really good. Thanks for your work very much. I really enjoying reading it.

Sophia
Tashhhhhh chapter 17 . 9/21/2011
YAY HAPPY ENDING! ok that last line by Kaz was funny. I thought the mythology you created for the universe was really neat. There were parts of the story that reminded me of -very- cliche anime villain evil planning scenes, not sure if that's a good thing or bad thing. I liked the fight and action oriented plot, it was exciting to read. Chihiro is kind of a waiting wife, but Kohaku is awesome, and it's hard to have them both be strong characters without overpowering everyone else. I thought Tomoe was a good character, Light was cute. the four guardians made kind of a blob in my mind, i didn't really bother to remember which were which elements and what they looked like. Great story!
Tashhhhh chapter 9 . 9/21/2011
oh, cool! um... huh? what? i was confused by the ending...
Tashhhh chapter 6 . 9/21/2011
Ai looks like Tomoe.. DURN DURN DURN *plot twist* this is very interesting, and hahaha at her parents' involvement in the story.
Tashhhhh chapter 5 . 9/21/2011
this is awesome, and I like your sense of humor! I also like your original characters just fine. some fanfic authors can be annoying with ocs u know, but when it comes to sequels and continuing stories outside the scope of the original thingy, there are always new characters added anyway.
Tashhhhh chapter 3 . 9/21/2011
wow, ok. kohaku powerleveled and then was given his best equips by the guardians.
ForestGuardian311 chapter 18 . 3/27/2011
Oh wow.

Intense. That's all I can describe it as. I do admit that it was somewhat confusing at first (especially Kohaku's circumstances), but I think I understand it. Some errors here and there, but overall a great story. I really liked how you pulled the elements as the Guardians, and of course, the battle between Light and Darkness is always a great read (as overused as it is).

Great Job!
Arcy911913 chapter 17 . 12/15/2010
This is a really great story.
Christmas Eva chapter 15 . 8/14/2010
This is more of a question than a review. How the heck did you come up with all this?
Jengurl24 chapter 18 . 5/2/2010
I really really loved ur story! it was great! I really wish u would write the sequel, but oh well. guess i'll leave it up to my imagination! _
Account No Longer Activated chapter 18 . 4/8/2010
YEPPE
harrypotterxanimelover555 chapter 18 . 3/8/2010
i decided to reveiw at the end so hereit goes! i realy enjoyed the story. i also liked your OC'S. very ORINGIAL! its very hard to find in this back-stabbing,cruel,dieing because people are lazy to recycle WORLD!
ZAFO chapter 18 . 1/17/2010
i don't have much to say...but this us my favorite story on FF. :)