Reviews for My Muse
PhantomhiveMocca chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
yes Harry , muse is yours.
Sovereign Violette chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
A wonderful story! I love it!
LadyDrey chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
Aww, this is so cute! I love the idea of Harry being an artist, and I love the way the characters react to everything. This was a very creative idea, and it was really well-written. Awesome job!
Malissandre chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
So beautiful ! Really ! I loved the last paragraph ! I really like what you write !
hauntful yay chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
Despite being confusing with the POVs, it's very good. WOO! Go artist Harry!
TangerineTea chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
Aww. :3 That was so sweet! I've always thought that Harry could make a great artist. All the years of suppressed creativity at the Dursley's and the angst of his life... not to mention that he's a really passionate person in whatever he does. :D I loved this, keep writing!
OccAmy Phyre chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
This is a really beautiful story. I've never read Harry portrayed as an artist before. Quite refreshing and truly satisfying.
melanie chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
Il etait parfait! ta histoire est charmante!
abandonedprofile1 chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
One of the best stories i've read-really well done.
kasmo chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
How cute. It's great that everything worked out in the end.
rayama chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
Aw. Very sweet. I enjoyed it.
LillianLockhart chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
I know this was posted a long time ago, but I have to say . . . this was one of the best one-shots I've ever read. I loved your imagery, diction, and - most of all - your imagination/talent to put it into words. *laughs* You are an inspiration.

-Candy
itsasledgehammer chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
You write such beautiful one-shots. I love them, absolutley love them (and this one). Please keep on writing, and eventually you should try writing a chaptered story.
newtypeshadow chapter 1 . 5/23/2005
so lovely. i only wish i could see harry's drawings. *wistful*
Lady Cyclamen chapter 1 . 1/11/2005
Lovely! Your descriptions of Harry's drawings are wonderful - I love the white rose idea. Setting the story in a first person point of view did wonders for it as well. Just one question: how did Harry learn to draw and how did his...Draco fixation start? Did he never really dislike Draco? Ok, that wasn't one question was it?...oh well. Congrats! I'm surely adding this to my favorites list.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »