Reviews for My Muse
babyvfan chapter 1 . 10/26/2015
This was above and beyond amazing. I loved it. It was seriously amazing. I have one question though. Is the story set during 7th year or before then? The way the Slytherins were giving Draco a hard time, it seemed like the story was placed after the war
PhantomhiveMocca chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
yes Harry , muse is yours.
Sovereign Violette chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
A wonderful story! I love it!
LadyDrey chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
Aww, this is so cute! I love the idea of Harry being an artist, and I love the way the characters react to everything. This was a very creative idea, and it was really well-written. Awesome job!
Malissandre chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
So beautiful ! Really ! I loved the last paragraph ! I really like what you write !
hauntful yay chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
Despite being confusing with the POVs, it's very good. WOO! Go artist Harry!
TangerineTea chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
Aww. :3 That was so sweet! I've always thought that Harry could make a great artist. All the years of suppressed creativity at the Dursley's and the angst of his life... not to mention that he's a really passionate person in whatever he does. :D I loved this, keep writing!
OccAmy Phyre chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
This is a really beautiful story. I've never read Harry portrayed as an artist before. Quite refreshing and truly satisfying.
melanie chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
Il etait parfait! ta histoire est charmante!
abandonedprofile1 chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
One of the best stories i've read-really well done.
kasmo chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
How cute. It's great that everything worked out in the end.
rayama chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
Aw. Very sweet. I enjoyed it.
LillianLockhart chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
I know this was posted a long time ago, but I have to say . . . this was one of the best one-shots I've ever read. I loved your imagery, diction, and - most of all - your imagination/talent to put it into words. *laughs* You are an inspiration.

-Candy
itsasledgehammer chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
You write such beautiful one-shots. I love them, absolutley love them (and this one). Please keep on writing, and eventually you should try writing a chaptered story.
newtypeshadow chapter 1 . 5/23/2005
so lovely. i only wish i could see harry's drawings. *wistful*
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »